Retention offer.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
My 2 year contract ends in February ill just have to call them and see what happens. Been paying $15.98 so long it’s going to be hard paying $70+, lol

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
Wow, nice deal you have ... I would be sure to ask them first if they can continue the deal you have now ....

I have 3 hd receivers (1 is a genie), and premier programming. Was just under $100 with tax till August when discounts went south. Had agreement for 131 which they reneged on. Next bill will be $199 with tax. Retention says best they can do is 165 with tax, or call again before 12/28. This stinks for 22 year customer. What should I do? Any ideas? What's best time to call?

Its January, Anyone try again with retention to get the new new deals?
I am wondering what I might get as a new customer now?

yeah i was shocked! I just got dish installed as well on a refer a friend so i guess i have both service for the next 12 months. I left 1 box active and set it to a programming level that generated a 0 dollar a month bill. not to shabby. Wish i had tried before i got dish installed. but Dish has been great. No upfront cost, 1st month free and a $300 gift card.

My $50 per month discount ran out at the end of Oct. I called the 2nd week of November and got about $70.00 off for 12 months with 3 various discounts. The CSR was very nice, to say the least.

The problem is, I've now received 2 (TWO) bills since then, and the discounts haven't been applied. I called again today (not looking for anything, just to get what was offered) and they promised the discount would be on my next bill.

Please stand by........

Is there a better time of day and or day of the week to try and get the best deal? I'm looking to switch back from Dish. I have the email to get a $300 Visa card so far.

Last edited:
Coming back the $300 plus the new customer promo is about as good as you will get.
Most new customer offers are $200 range or less plus the new customer promo.

For retention offers, not really a day/time thing, more of account status with Directv in their system. Main difference is being at end of or out of contract. While in contract there will not be much of any offer beyond maybe premium channel offers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)