Retention

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

vedhead

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 21, 2006
San Jose, CA
I've called into retention once and I like how you go straight to an agent...
do you think they get pissed off when people call that number and they just want to change programming or activate service or something?

i think some do, most don't. i called about what new deals they had. the gal was like "you can get this same information from our website!"with a tone in her voice! i feel that's what we pay for. to get help from "customer service"

Thats the attitude I'm wondering if they care about...

I mean, obviously its to retain customers...

But I activated yesterday. So I feel kinda ridiculous trying to get the free hd-dvr...although I must admit, I've tried a few times...

vedhead said:
Thats the attitude I'm wondering if they care about...

I mean, obviously its to retain customers...

But I activated yesterday. So I feel kinda ridiculous trying to get the free hd-dvr...although I must admit, I've tried a few times...

'freebies' are based on the customers account standing, so, if you are _brand_ new, you probably won't be getting any free hd-dvrs (though I would not say impossible), people with 800+ beacon scores not withstanding. ;)

I'd imagine, if they were bothered about retentions 800# (ab)use, they would simply change it, or at least change the policies.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts