Returning Direct Customer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trumpetman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 16, 2007
Upstate SC
First off Happy New Year to everyone. Last year I made a mistake and left Directv went to ATT Uverse and have been unhappy ever since. I am planning on going back to Directv when my contract is up in about 6 months but wanting to upgrade my home network and need some advice in prep of the change. When I was with Directv I really enjoyed being able to play music off of my computer with media share. I am wanting to install a network storage drive like the Western Digital My Book Live Network Drive and was wanting to know if the HR24 would be able to read directly from this unit if I hooked it up to my network and placed all of my media on the network drive? Also does the HR24 support Directv2pc?

My HR24 does see my WD MyBookWorld NAS.
As far as I know it supports DirecTV2PC as well.

And welcome back from the dark side. :D

I thought there was no commitment with U-verse ..... ?

Jimbo, according to dtv gathered info it depends on the DMA if they are contract or not with Uverse just like in upstate NY I have a contract for fios internet but down here in florida I dont just different competition causes different offers.

I signed a contract for one year and got several discounts which should be up in June. I am so ready to have my picture quality back to a Directv level.

Jimbo, according to dtv gathered info it depends on the DMA if they are contract or not with Uverse just like in upstate NY I have a contract for fios internet but down here in florida I dont just different competition causes different offers.

I see, as I was almost sure that there is NO commitment for U-Verse where I'm at.

I signed a contract for one year and got several discounts which should be up in June. I am so ready to have my picture quality back to a Directv level.

I see, as I was almost sure that there is NO commitment for U-Verse where I'm at.

Maybe when you get the mentioned discounts it put you in a contract ...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)