Returning Disc to BB Store for the first time

AJF

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2003
I have a disc that I received from Dish/BB via mail and I'm going to return it and get a new one at my local Blockbuster. I'm not sure if they are going to have a glazed look in their eyes when I do this so I want to be sure what's supposed to happen. Do they scan the return envelope and then give it back to me so I can mail back the new movie if I want to? Can I just keep going back to the store to get movies one at a time or do I need to send them back to Dish/BB at some point? What's the procedure?

Once a store pick up is returned to the store, then the by mail cycle starts again. You can't keep getting from store time after time.

KAB is correct. You get mail, store, mail, store, etc. However, for those who just want to keep exchanging in store, the local stores do offer an in-store pass similar to the by mail. Watch one return it, watch another, etc...unlimited for as many as you can watch in a month. This is not a part of the BBMP program from Dish but thought I'd mention it since some people seem to want the in-store more than the by mail.

Thanks guys. When I first went in the girl at the counter knew what it was but she wasn't sure how to scan and exchange so asked if I could come back when the manager comes back from lunch. Kind of a PITA but when he took care of me he knew exactly what to do and explained to me what you guys said. I thought they give you the envelope back with the new movie and then you could either return it by mail or go back and get another movie at the store. THAT would be nice.

Thanks guys. When I first went in the girl at the counter knew what it was but she wasn't sure how to scan and exchange so asked if I could come back when the manager comes back from lunch. Kind of a PITA but when he took care of me he knew exactly what to do and explained to me what you guys said. I thought they give you the envelope back with the new movie and then you could either return it by mail or go back and get another movie at the store. THAT would be nice.

The enveplope is used to check inthe movie from the mail. When you return the new movie to the store the next disc in your online queue will ship right away.

Yea it worked pretty smoothly. I returned the disc to BB and my next movie is on the way to me by mail. I also really like that they send confirmation emails for all of this .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)