Reverse Broker Question...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

robbiez

Original poster
Jun 18, 2008
Hey. This is my first post and after digging did not find my answer so hear goes... I want to stop Expressvu and go to DirectTV. I am AOK without cdn content. I despise the monopoly that Bell has... I looked into moving from SD to HDTV and the monthy bill doubles... ridiculous. OK - rant is over - now for the question:

I live in Canada, work in the US - I want to order DirectTV but need them NOT to install. I want to order 6 receivers and get all the cool newbie discounts. I have a US CC, so credit check is no issue and monthly autopay works...

Any suggestions on how to order and get it routed to the 'right' installation provider that can activate the receivers and let me take them home?

There is a local DTV 'broker' but he wants $80/mo per receiver...

Thanks,

Bell has a monopoly? That's news to Starchoice...

Either way, you'll just need to find a broker what does Directv.
Be aware though, that subbing to a foreign satellite system is actually illegal in Canada, as opposed to the U.S. where it's not.

6 receivers is a bit high. Most brokers won't go with more than 2, as high numbers raise eyebrows at the companies. Especially when that many isn't plugged into the phone line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts