Revolution

Im watching the show just to see what happens, hoping we get some kind of answers at least before its cancelled..

But one thing I really disliked and thought was dumb was when they board the train to free her brother and get the bomb off. Why was the crazy super fighter uncle going to get the bomb.. and sent the weakling girl to free the brother. Youd really think knowing that the brother would be well guarded Bad ass uncle would of went in to fight and let the girl take on the single conductor of the train. Or instead of worrying about getting the bomb why not just release the locomotive from the rest of the train? Thats been done dozens of times in movies before. I just dont get it sometimes. They seem to force the story way to much.

Rather than let the drama create itself they seem to want to always make it.

I know, off topic, but since Jericho seems on-topic in this thread -- the graphic novels are pretty good. Finished the first 2 "books."

And I guess I am partial not to the Monroe Republic, but the Columbus Government. LOL

Go Georgia Federation!!! woohoo! :p

While I love the name, I wonder why we didn't go with CSA? Somehow I don't see the Carolina & Alabama boys going along with the name.

Last edited:
I am happy to hear that, just wondering how far they can stretch the storyline.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

This week's episode annoyed me some...

Why did Danny use a glass to hit Nevill with instead of Charlie's knife, which was on the floor? He could've stabbed Nevill easily.
Why not blow up the locomotive? There was easily a decent chance that Danny would've survived.
Why did Ex-Google man even have that pendant out in the open at all, let alone right in front of their malitia captive? Doh!
Charlie screws up and tries to tail Nevill...and later rallies the group like she's the new leader?

I'm a bit annoyed...

Still a possibility... Fingers crossed. The show has generated some buzz regardless possessive or negative it's being talked about a lot. Personally I like the show and would enjoy another season... Assuming the show doesn't nose dive lol so far seems like it has potential tho.

Yea, I see that now, people reported it, then of course have to back track. It was agreed upon for a 22 episode season one on Oct 22nd. Maybe if they cancel it for season 2, they can at least make it end well in one season.

So instead of getting renewed, it actually got a full 22 episode pick-up? Makes more sense.

In spite of its issues, the show has generated 37 pages of chatter here. Of course some of that was about Jericho :D