Rewinding Live TV and Bookmarks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gary Z

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 27, 2005
Seguin, Texas
I have the Genie Whole Home DVR and while watching live TV I like to rewind sometimes that works fine but is there a way to get back to live TV without FF all the way back to the end of the Live recording? Like pressing a button to instantly go to Live TV?

Also I figured out how to do bookmarks in my recorded videos but how do you delete them?

press the ff button then the skip (the one that looks like this
->|

it skips to the next mark (15 min or 30 min) but if you press it a few times it goes to the end. There is no "live TV" button

Didn't there used to be a shortcut to live tv if you held down the skip for some number of seconds? It never worked well and I never used it because of that, but I wonder if it's still there. Not at home, or I'd check.

Didn't there used to be a shortcut to live tv if you held down the skip for some number of seconds? It never worked well and I never used it because of that, but I wonder if it's still there. Not at home, or I'd check.

If you hold down the skip it jumps to the end of the recording

I have the new HR44 Genie. Is there a way to bookmark? It has a new smaller remote without any colored buttons other than the red circle button.

You can set Bookmarks in a recorded program by pressing PAUSE then the GREEN key. You can jump to Bookmarks by pressing and holding the FFWD key to move forward, or the REWIND key to move back. I have not found a way to delete them

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)