rirwin1983 - scam continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realised that border patrol agents make $35k a year to start also as does customs agents, airport screeners make less ( coincidentaly enough Argentbright has made a come back though many people dont realise he sold his security firm by his name 6 months prior to 9/11).

But to get back on topic, so what exactly is happening with this case? Are the authorities persuing this or have they put it into the rainy day on a blue moon file?

im still waiting for my money i have contacted the police and am in the process of getting him charged

I may be late on this...
I work for the bank, here is what we recommend people to do when things like this happen.
File a police claim, get the claim #.
Call paypal, file a fraud claim on the transaction, if paypal is un-able to resolve the issue and money is deducted from your bank account do this:
Call the bank, ask them you want to report fraud.
File a fraud claim over the phone, the representative will ask few questions, after that 100% of the times your claim will be re-solved in your favor if you explain what happened accurately.

Also a tip for everyone against fraud, have your bank account linked to paypal or credit card, don't have funds in the paypal account when you make payments, just have them automatically be transferred from your bank account to paypal when you are paying a certain amount (so there is some kinda history on your bank account that paypal took out the money), so if anything happens you can go threw the bank and file a claim, the bank works for you, not for them and since I work for the bank I know when we file a claim, if the customer has spoken the truth 100% they get their money back, we do everything in our power (the fraud department to get your money back).
I am a CSR1 for Wells Fargo so I know what I am talking about.
I hope this helped everyone.

Thanks for the info IcEWoLF! We purchase almost everything (both business and personal) using our DiscoverCard - we have done so for many years. Besides the cashback bucks, the folks at DiscoverCard have been our biggest allies/zealots when it comes to dealing with criminals and deadbeats. Additionally, their CSRs call us at least a dozen times a year to verify charges.

Early this year I was called within a minute of someone using our credit card number to buy a couple thousand dollars worth of stuff down in Orlando FL. Our cards were canceled and we had new cards the next day. The folks using a forged card were arrested, prosecuted, and eventually the folks from Discover Card gather enough information to file charges against an individual working at a local restaurant. This scumbag was scanning customers credit cards and selling the card data.

Let him keep posting them, as everytime he does he needs to load my page a few times, and since I get paid by number of page views it's more money in my pocket. :)

Unfortunately that was me, I clicked the wrong delete button (Remove All instead of Remove) and it does not give you a confirmation, it just does it. :(

We need to make him look bad in his own neighborhood everywhere he goes until he pays up.

Yep, I agree. I hope people keep their eyes open for him on other sites. I know I am and will be sure to post here any online sightings.

We need to get our monies worth out of him one way or another and if it means a life of torment, so be it. One day it is going to haunt him and cause him LOTS of problems. He screwed with the wrong group of people.

IRWIN JR, RICHARD A DFNDT 10/07/1983 CLOSED 2002 TR D 201282
IRWIN JR, RICHARD A DFNDT 10/07/1983 CLOSED 2003 TR D 203840
IRWIN JR, RICHARD A DFNDT 10/07/1983 CLOSED 2004 TR D 131664
IRWIN JR, RICHARD A DFNDT 10/07/1983 CLOSED 2004 TR D 172756
IRWIN JR, RICHARD A DFNDT 10/07/1983 CLOSED 2005 TR D 208175
IRWIN JR, RICHARD A DFNDT 10/07/1983 CLOSED 2006 TR D 185282
IRWIN JR, RICHARD A DFNDT 10/07/1983 CLOSED 2007 TR D 190949

This is the only R Irwin born in 1983 in the Franklin County courts public website. These are all traffic violations.

However his father was guilty of a domestic assult charge in 1997.

All of this information including the home address of this person can be found on: Franklin County Municipal Court Clerk Website - Lori M. Tyack.

I have not read this entire thread but I figured I would throw this info in. Forgive me if it has been posted previously.

People have already checked that, myself included. I don't recall any criminal charges against him but he does have a civil case against him and still open. Bank of America wants some money from him but it doesn't explain what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts