rirwin1983 - scam continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this location match up with his old or current ? As I recall from searching Franklin Co court records, this is his parent's address (and he lived at home).

Attachments

• rirwin1983.png
    rirwin1983.png
    41 KB · Views: 120
He moved a few months ago out of his parents house. This has what has slowed down the FEDERAL investigation of Richard Irwin Jr.

Shows you how honest he is. :)

Funny thing is, aside from the username. His past posts there, and his account dBStalk both list him as being from Gahanna, OH.

Funny coincidence that in posts at both site he used to be a "Tech For Verizon DSL in a 3rd party call center"
dbstalk
Re: yup - dslreports.com

At least in his past posts over there he was nice enough to plug SatelliteGuys.us even though he hates satellite...
Re: [DIRECTV] Tivo Series 2 --> DirecTV HD - dslreports.com
Re: [DIRECTV] DTV changed my DVR from purchase to lease - dslreports.com

Funny thing is, aside from the username. His past posts there, and his account dBStalk both list him as being from Gahanna, OH.

Funny coincidence that in posts at both site he used to be a "Tech For Verizon DSL in a 3rd party call center"
dbstalk
Re: yup - dslreports.com

At least in his past posts over there he was nice enough to plug SatelliteGuys.us even though he hates satellite...
Re: [DIRECTV] Tivo Series 2 --> DirecTV HD - dslreports.com
Re: [DIRECTV] DTV changed my DVR from purchase to lease - dslreports.com

tbenning, go post those links because I'm itching to post them. :) I thought he hated satellite. :)

tbenning, go post those links because I'm itching to post them. :) I thought he hated satellite. :)

Go ahead. I don't want to create an account over there. I was just having fun reading some of his past stuff...

Also notice... For someone who hates satellite, his current avatar at dBStalk is the DirecTV logo...

I guess there is always the possibility that "Gahanna, OH" is a lot bigger than I thought and has 2 people that used to work for a 3rd party Verizon call center that also both choose the username rirwin1983 on discussion forums... :rolleyes:

You don't have to register tbenning. I'll post the first one if Randalla wants to post the 2nd one.

The thread was moved to the Post Jail forum.

"The Post Jail forum is used primarily for spam, and other posts that clearly break the site terms-of-use. A post is moved to the Post Jail rather than being deleted because keeping a copy maybe useful in order to block such posts in future, or the ISP of a spammer may need to be sent an example of the post."

The thread was moved to the Post Jail forum.

"The Post Jail forum is used primarily for spam, and other posts that clearly break the site terms-of-use. A post is moved to the Post Jail rather than being deleted because keeping a copy maybe useful in order to block such posts in future, or the ISP of a spammer may need to be sent an example of the post."

Very interesting way of doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts