rirwin1983 - scam continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
He chose to move to another town instead of paying what he owes back? I would think that it would be cheaper to pay what he owes people than it would be to move.

The police in my area contacted me (must have gotten the info from the online federal group that handles online frauds - someone had a link to it in this thread or the other thread) and they asked me some questions. They asked me about the PayPal protection wondering why I did not collect from them and I said that I would have had to use my PayPal credit card for that protection and I didn't. He asked me how I got the goods and if it was for my business or for personal reasons and I told him personal.

I am surprised more has not been done about this by now but knowing that the police contacted me (I didn't even have to contact them other than the online form I filled out) that something might be getting checked into. I also got a form from the Attorney General's office to fill out with RAI Enterprises already filled out. They must contact all of the authorities that they can in a situation like this.

If there is a new address then maybe I need to contact the authorities I contacted online and give them that info. Perhaps if we HAUNT him wherever he goes then maybe he will give up.

Randalla, where did you see him post? I don't see anything since his Classified post. If I see him posting, I'm just gonna constantly ask him about his ill-gotten money and scams he's running.

I too am still wondering why he has access.

Randalla, where did you see him post? I don't see anything since his Classified post. If I see him posting, I'm just gonna constantly ask him about his ill-gotten money and scams he's running.

I too am still wondering why he has access.

Sorry I meant here at Satguys.us. He posted on 10/20 in the Installers Zone.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/1082384-post7.html

Oh yeah hall, I remember you getting a "stern talking too" about that. laff.

I honestly cannot complain about anything here at satguys, but the fact we know he scammed members and it's being investigated but yet is still not banned from the site perplexes me.

I know I am one of the few that actually got what I paid for from RIRWIN, but if I was one of the scammed my patience only lasts so long.

He has moved from his parents house, we have his new address and phone number. We have been working with the proper authorities, who will be the ones who take action. :)

I was tempted to post over there "How's that fraud investigation against you going?" but thought better of it. :rolleyes:

I can't believe no one has signed up at that website and given him what for as well as warning others not to do business with that rat.

At DSLR ? He doesn't, or hasn't, sold anything there. You can't post in there 'for sale' forum warning people.

I am blown away by how bad paypal is at their supposed guarantees.

I would also file a complaint against them. And against ebay, since they own paypal.

PayPal totally sucks!! Their protection guarantee means crap.
I once sold a $2200 computer and the customer paid using Paypal and paypal indicated it was a verifed address and account. So when the money showed up in my account, I went ahead and shipped the computer. The next day Paypal called and said that they were taking the money back because the customer had used someone elses card. I had already shipped the product, so I lost the money and when I asked them about the guarantee to pay me, they did everything but laugh in my face. So now when I accept paypal, I never ship for a minimum of 5 days to ensure there is no chargebacks. And as far as Ebay caring, since they have purchased paypal, they just cover each others butts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)