River Broadcsting new on Galaxy 19 (97W)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't know I must have missed Dee's posts. I'll say this I love a good steak and right about now a big juicy burger on the grill sounds good too. Blind

Sorry bout that...

If River Broadcasting plans to remain FTA it would be great if they would include the rare and elusive EPG. Something that gives info other than "Test" or "Current".

Bizarre blue screen...... Not sure if the test ended or ????? Called the uplinker for more info and will post updates.

Update 5:34pm PST: Channel may be moving to TP20 before becoming permanent.

I tuned in this morning to find a wonderful old B&W! No more blue screen and now the banner advertising the beta test is gone.

The movie was pretty good quality, both entertainment wise and sound/picture wise.

I didn't catch the very beginning, so I don't know what it was titled, but it made me think alot of Meet John Doe, A Wonderful Life and Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Although, this one was less serious in theme and a bit more comedic in a light-hearted way. I really enjoyed it.

I like this channel much better than WSTV. The movies they are selecting are newer and the audio/video quality are much better. Sometimes the scratchy, popping monaural audio of WSTV would give me a headache. RBN's audio is much better.

This channel is going into my favorite lists on my AZBox.

RADAR

I just picked up on this thread and thought I'd check it out and sure enough the TP 11966H is dead at this time [Tuesday 12/29/09 7:00pm], other TP's are coming in clear. I've noticed this issue occuring a few times in the past week or so. I wonder what's going on with this sat? Anyone have any info? Thanks

Edit: I just took a closer look at the other TP's that I'm using and I see that 11929, 12084 & 12152 are also dead, hope we're not losing this bird all together, it might be getting tired and ready for retirement

Last edited:
hope we're not losing this bird all together, it might be getting tired and ready for retirement

Oh, I doubt that very much. And, even if it were so, it would be replaced immediately. This is the top sat! They wouldn't abandon it regardless.

Well, that is my opinion based on its history.

RADAR

Last edited:
Love Chicken Little reports! LOL! :rolleyes:

No problems with G19, just launched last year and providing very good signals and footprint.

Check your set-up. 11966, 11929, 12084 & 12152 have been solid all evening.

I jogged my motor adjustment a bit and the others are now coming in but signal is a bit lower than others, that little bit was just enough to drop the signal.

Thanks Chicken Little :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)