Rock Band is a Blast!

me and my boys enjoy playing rock band.. I was kinda shocked that they prefer GH3 to rock band (would of saved me some money instead of buying rockband) but either way we enjoy it. Cept the fact our drums didnt work so I have to now go through and get them replaced.

Rock Band, man I suck in this types of games, but its a fun game that you can play with your friends and family and never get tired of it because they bring so much fun to the table!

Last edited:
I should state, I've played GH 2 and 3, along with playing drums and guitar (non-bass) on Rock band a couple of times (don't own any of them, though if I could afford it, I'd buy GH3 and Rockband)

hey;
I bought this game last Saturday and I've been having so much fun. Played with my son all Sunday Morning, then on the afternoon my brother in law and his son came to visit. I gave GH3 to my son for his birthday back in Nov, so I've played it. But the drums are so cool, I'm still playing on th easy level, but the rithm is so close to the real thing. I'm the lead vocal on a band(original material), and I can play a little bass, but Rockband is extremelly fun.
A must have I should say, I had the chance to buy a couple of days after it came out, and I just wished that I'd bought back then....
Tom

oh my god. I got this game for christmas and really wasnt expecting it because i told my wife that i wanted to play first incase i didnt like it. well needless to say that since I christmas i have been playing it endless. After I got home from work last night I played for 3hrs then today left work early and played for 4hrs. Its so addicting. My wife is into this game as well and has been playing for hours on end as well.
I saw a couple teens playing it in the store and it looked like a lot of fun.

I'm slowly moving up the drumming ladder like I did with the GH series....Currently playing my way through medium, which is no joke on some songs if you have never played the drums in your life....I hope to be an expert 5* player by the time my son is born in May, that way I will not be itching to play every time he sleeps lol :)

I am really struggling with the drums on the last 2 tiers on hard. At this point, I honestly can't see myself ever playing on expert, but I'll keep at it maybe it will happen.

I am however tearing it up on the mic. Currently 11th on XBL leaderboards. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts