Roethlisberger accussed of sexual assult...AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when you find any chance you can to bash Pittsburgh players or fans .....

Did it ever accure to you that he lives closer to YOU than he does Pittsburgh ?

He has a home in Georgia and Pittsburgh.

BTW, my Pitt bashing is all in good fun. Cleveland and Pittsburgh are arch rivals and have been trading barbs since the beginning of time. You know that. :)

While the media has every right to blast Woods, a firing squad has every right to blast Roethlisberger should he ever be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Seriously, while Woods conduct may have crossed many lines of reasonable conduct...Ben makes Tiger look like choir boy.

I am talking about where he is guilty or not....Ben had a prepared statement with no questions allowed.....

...Just like Tiger

...and where was the media moaning and bitching about not being allowed to ask questions....for a guy accussed of sexual assult for the 2nd time in less than 1 year?

Roethlisberger is looking like a low-life and a jerk. But he's not married, and that's a big difference from Tiger Woods.

Sandra

Does not matter two suspect sexual charges in less then a year! Like i said before having sex in a back room while guards are at the door!?:eek: Very low class very!:rant:

Definitely low class, but Roethlisberger has not been charged with anything. Very slippery slope if Goodall suspends players because of an accusation that could be unfounded.

Sandra

Definitely low class, but Roethlisberger has not been charged with anything. Very slippery slope if Goodall suspends players because of an accusation that could be unfounded.

Sandra

Correct me if I'm wrong, but has Santonio Holmes been officially charged with anything yet? He was just suspended 4 games, but from my understanding the case is still ongoing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but has Santonio Holmes been officially charged with anything yet? He was just suspended 4 games, but from my understanding the case is still ongoing.

I'm having a difficult time keeping up with all of these golf and NFL miscreants, but wasn't Holmes suspended because of a drug policy violation?

Sandra

I'm having a difficult time keeping up with all of these golf and NFL miscreants, but wasn't Holmes suspended because of a drug policy violation?

Sandra

You're right...

The NFL suspended Holmes for an unspecified violation of the league's substance-abuse policy -- either a failed test or failure to show for a required test. Holmes has been arrested twice and cited for marijuana possession from 2006-2008. He's also under investigation for assault in Orlando, Fla. last month.

Read more: New New York Jets WR Santonio Holmes suspended for first 4 games of season - NYPOST.com

Pig Ben Involved in THIRD Sexual Assault Case?

Uh oh. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but things might get worse for Ben before they get better....

So with the possibility of a Georgia prosecution official gone and only a civil lawsuit in Nevada remaining, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger can exhale and focus only on playing football and not barhopping, right?

Maybe not.

Boston lawyer Harry Manion told WEEI's Dennis & Callahan Show on Tuesday that Manion was involved in an investigation regarding ANOTHER Big Ben incident.

Manion specifically referred to an incident from 2009, also in Nevada. "Six months ago I was retained by a client of mine and a close friend to investigate allegations against Ben Roethlisberger in a Las Vegas nightclub that were absolutely identical to this Georgia girl's story," Manion said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/13/boston-attorney-says-he-investigated-another-roethlisberger-incident/?related=1

Sandra
Goodell's policy does differ from Tagliabue's:

Under the previous conduct policy created and administered by former NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue, punishment was triggered only by a conviction or its equivalent, including a plea of no contest or a plea to a lesser charge. The new conduct policy provides: “Conduct that undermines or puts at risk the integrity and reputation of the NFL will be subject to discipline, even if not criminal in nature. Repeat violations of the personal conduct policy will be dealt with aggressively, including discipline for repeat offenders even when the conduct itself has not yet resulted in a conviction of a crime.” The NFLPA says the personal conduct suspensions and fines have been excessive, "particularly in cases where a player has been accused of but not found guilty of a violation of law

Sports Law Blog

Florio has been kinda skeptical that Goodell can suspend him though for some reason, it's possible he'll put the fear of god into him and have the Steelers punish him. I don't like that approach because you're asking a team to bench a Super Bowl winning QB and they've just exercised their demons by dumping Santonio and are probably looking to just move on.

The wording of the PCP would seem to indicate the commish can do whatever he pleases to people who conduct themselves improperly.

Was just tweeted that Ben has entered the NFL offices... and that he got a hair cut.

Was his girlfriend with?

steelersfans.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)