Roethlisberger accussed of sexual assult...AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just tweeted that Ben has entered the NFL offices... and that he got a hair cut.

Probably a smart idea...

Big-Ben-channeling-a-rogue-Sleepy-Dwarf.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, but has Santonio Holmes been officially charged with anything yet? He was just suspended 4 games, but from my understanding the case is still ongoing.

Santonio was not suspended for anything to do with the case, it was substance abuse again.

Ummm,
Why are there MINORS in the bar .
And why are they allowed to be drinking ?
Georgia law allows minors in establishments that serve alcohol, but they can't be served. So someone had to be buying them their alcohol.

Perhaps Roethlisberger should get hit with a "providing to minors" charge.

Georgia law allows minors in establishments that serve alcohol, but they can't be served. So someone had to be buying them their alcohol.

Do we know for sure the girl was consuming alcohol? I don't remember reading that she definitely was, or she definitely wasn't. I just know she was in the bar, and her being in the bar was not breaking any law.

Sandra

According to the reports, she was drunk LONG before that.

Seeing she was in the bar, it would also be presumed that she WAS of age in the first place.

According to the reports, she was drunk LONG before that.

Seeing she was in the bar, it would also be presumed that she WAS of age in the first place.

As Derwin stated, according to Georgia law she WAS allowed in the bar even though she is not of legal age, so nobody can assume she was.

Sandra

As Derwin stated, according to Georgia law she WAS allowed in the bar even though she is not of legal age, so nobody can assume she was.
I grew up in Georgia and went to college in Atlanta (go Jackets!!!), so I can confirm Ga. law allows minors in bars, they just can't be served (I was my dad's sober chauffeur for a couple years in high school), not to mention went to Buckhead many times in college with my friends before I hit 21.

The only exception, is that you have to be 21 to get into the Titty Bars, for regulars bars/clubs you are not required to be 21.

Steelers issued a 1 line press release:

"Steelers president Art Rooney, II will be available at 2:30 p.m. today to provide an update on the Ben Roethlisberger matter at Steelers headquarters at the UPMC Sports Performance Complex."

PFT expects a 2 game suspension by the Steelers followed later today by the NFL stating they won't be imposing additional penalties, helping everyone move past the issue going into schedule and draft week.

So all the announcement was is to say the NFL and the Steelers are dragging out the Ben stuff at least couple more weeks, then a bunch of fluff and trying to justify getting bent over by the Jets in the trade for Holmes.

So all the announcement was is to say the NFL and the Steelers are dragging out the Ben stuff at least couple more weeks, then a bunch of fluff and trying to justify getting bent over by the Jets in the trade for Holmes.

The NFL doesn't want any distractions or news to take away from their crown jewel of the offseason: The NFL Draft. After the draft is over, I expect them to move swift in disciplining the Big dumb Ox.

Isn't he embarassed at all that apparently the only way he can have sex (with someone else) is to get them hammered and drag them into a public bathroom??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)