Roethlisberger accussed of sexual assult...AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you guys are right, it's just sex with a drunk 20 year old in a locked bathroom of a bar by your 2x Super Bowl winning QB guarded by offduty policeman posse in a small Georgia town.

Nothing to see here.

Yeah you guys are right, it's just sex with a drunk 20 year old in a locked bathroom of a bar by your 2x Super Bowl winning QB guarded by offduty policeman posse in a small Georgia town.

Nothing to see here.

first he's not my qb and second she says he had sex with him. she says doesn't prove anything. i'm not the morality police either. my opinions from a moral standpoint are irrelevant here. i never said there is nothing wrong with what possibly happened there. but you and I don't know what really happened. saying that she's lying or that he's a rapist at this point is only opinion and not fact. but you guys go ahead and continue to speculate :rolleyes: have fun.......

All that has been disputed was the details of the sexual act (sex vs 'a sexual act') and consent. Nobody has denied any of the rest of it, and it's his second accusation.

There was no prosecution because there is too much to derive reasonable doubt from, that's all. If there's no civil lawsuit it is pretty obvious that there was a confidential settlement in March which is why she no longer wanted to pursue the case.

I thought maybe he'd be out a couple games, but im in the outraged camp with others now after reading the police stuff... I wouldn't be surprised if he missed 8.

This would have gone a lot better for the Steelers if they punished him before this stuff came out, now it's noise in the news during draft week, with the Rooneys not outright denying that he's available, and reports of them quietly shopping him.

This is his 2nd incident (3rd if you count his Bike accident), at this point he's establishing a history of poor judgement and a pattern of behavior, and then this comes up this morning... http://deadspin.com/5518855/yet-another-roethlisberger-incident-he-pulled-his-pants-down

Last edited:
Yep, resigned, not retired....

A police supervisor who was on duty the night a woman accused NFL star Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault has resigned, the police chief in Milledgeville, Georgia said Friday.

Sgt. Jerry Blash resigned this week, but Chief Woodrow Blue of the Milledgeville Police Department declined to say why. Blash interviewed Roethlisberger as part of the police investigation.

Blash is widely reported to have been photographed posing with Roethlisberger the night a 20-year-old woman complained that the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback sexually assaulted her.

Officer who investigated NFL star resigns – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

HD why are you so certain he raped her? this is more of a he said she said thing no? i don't get why so many are already calling him a rapist. he wasn't charged with anything. so honestly you can't say he did rape her but you certainly can't say he didn't either. Ben wouldn't be the first person with fame to be accused falsely of something. if he's so guilty why not press charges? instead she decides to turn this into a civil case?? $$$$$. again i'm not defending him because he might be guilty and in fact a piece of garbage. but there's no real proof so why go all the way to call him a rapist? wasn't she physically checked for any signs of rape? i'm sorry but they can always find some kind of evidence on her that would indicate she was raped. they couldn't. that doesn't mean i'm going to call her a liar either. there's no solid evidence going either way for now...... :)

He was not accused falsely, the prosecution did not have to prosecute. That does not mean he is not guilty. It could mean alot of things. But the main speculation EVERYWHERE is little hick police station was star struck and they botched the investigation COMPLETELY. I mean it was READ from the police report that th NYT got a copy of that they bar BLEACH cleaned the bathroom and the cops said nothing.

The investigation was OJ'ed to the max dude. Hell, they didn't even want help from Atlanta because the police department thought they could easily handle the case.

This is his 2nd incident (3rd if you count his Bike accident), at this point he's establishing a history of poor judgement and a pattern of behavior, and then this comes up this morning... Yet Another Roethlisberger Incident: "He Pulled His Pants Down" - Ben Roethlisberger - Deadspin

From the article...

The date isn't specified, but allegedly the 21- or 22-year-old woman acted as Roethlisberger's designated driver home from a party. She helped him to his bedroom because he was too drunk, but he wouldn't let her leave....

"Roethlisberger pulled his pants down and told [her] she could do whatever she wants."

A week later, according to the statement, Roethlisberger texted the woman to come over for a party. She ended up in his bedroom, where he showed her his new bed and asked her to lie down....

During this Roethlisberger was allegedly forceful with [her], and put his hand up [her] skirt. Eventually [she] was able to push Roethlisberger's hand away, and [she] went to leave the residence. As [she] left Roethlisberger allegedly became angry with [her]."

:eek:

He was not accused falsely, the prosecution did not have to prosecute. That does not mean he is not guilty. It could mean alot of things. But the main speculation EVERYWHERE is little hick police station was star struck and they botched the investigation COMPLETELY. I mean it was READ from the police report that th NYT got a copy of that they bar BLEACH cleaned the bathroom and the cops said nothing.

The investigation was OJ'ed to the max dude. Hell, they didn't even want help from Atlanta because the police department thought they could easily handle the case.

And now that the Police Supervisor on the investigation has "resigned", it makes this case all the more fishy.

I'm sorry, but I'm not that gullible to think there is nothing more to the case than what we are being led to believe. Where there is smoke there is fire and with Roethlisberger, there's an inferno blazing right now!

And now that the Police Supervisor on the investigation has "resigned", it makes this case all the more fishy.

I'm sorry, but I'm not that gullible to think there is nothing more to the case than what we are being led to believe. Where there is smoke there is fire and with Roethlisberger, there's an inferno blazing right now!

yep!

No doubt. Ben Rothlisberger is probably a rapist. Of course there will be some deniers and such. There's a faction that thinks OJ is innocent, you know? ;)

i'm not gullible either and if he is a rapist it will become evident sooner or later.

Ben, I'm Sgt. Blash and I'm here to interview you. Hey, can I get a picture with you first??

ben-roethlisberger-cop.jpg

Thanks!!

Looks like the punishment will come down today or tomorrow.

Yeah, I have this feeling Ben will be traded before the draft, all this anger coming out from the fans is a problem and I think the Steelers might trade him to protect the franchise.

I hope I'm wrong but I can see them doing it, how would it look that Steeler fans boo Ben every time he is on the field. There are reports he might go to a team with two #1 picks like the 49ers.

Yeah, I have this feeling Ben will be traded before the draft, all this anger coming out from the fans is a problem and I think the Steelers might trade him to protect the franchise.

I hope I'm wrong but I can see them doing it, how would it look that Steeler fans boo Ben every time he is on the field. There are reports he might go to a team with two #1 picks like the 49ers.
well hopefully they don't do this since i would find it to be a bit extreme at the moment but at the same time I guess we should'nt question a franchise in the NFL with the most super bowls.

well hopefully they don't do this since i would find it to be a bit extreme at the moment but at the same time I guess we should'nt question a franchise in the NFL with the most super bowls.

I hope it's all just rumors and he stays, they aren't going to win a super bowl with Batch or Dixon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts