Roethlisberger accussed of sexual assult...AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it was a mistake. Ben only had a permit, therefore was required by law to have a helmet on. PA's helmet free law requires you to have a motorcycle license (not learners permit such as Ben had) for 2 years.
Yeah but to be honest anyone can make this mistake. Laws are different from state to state. When I go to bike week I talk to lots of riders who don't know the laws of each state. Some drive down from up north and don't know when to wear a helmet etc.

Last edited:
Yeah but to be honest anyone can make this mistake. Laws are different from state to state. When I go to bike week I talk to lots of riders who don't know the laws of each state. Some drive down from up north and don't know when to wear a helmet etc.

The accident happened in the city he is employed. In all honestly though it wouldn't surprise me Ben doesn't know the laws of Pittsburgh. He's already shown he is not the brightest guy in the world.

The accident happened in the city he is employed. In all honestly though it wouldn't surprise me Ben doesn't know the laws of Pittsburgh. He's already shown he is not the brightest guy in the world.

Welcome to the world of pro athletes. As George Steinbrenner once said "Hey folks, They all can't be mental giants"

Yes, but a drunk girl can still say no, and a drunk man can still be held responsible for rape.

Did she say NO ?

And yes, Ben can drink more than her before being affected, and he likely did. It's not like he only started drinking when he met her and they drank shot for shot.

And you know that HOW ?

I know it's unlikely, but you really don't know that for sure.

Last edited:
HD did not jump to that conclusion. And you shouldn't jump to the conclusion that cracking her head was her own fault either.

Sandra

So your saying that HD was there and saw Ben push her to the floor and crack her head ?

I think you have convicted Ben without having ANY of the facts .....

Good thing your not a lawyer.

Not when it's the State you live and are licensed in, and is on the Exam.

He knew very well he was supposed to have a helmet on. If he was an out of stater I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, but that wasn't the case.

Riding a motorcycle without a helmet is a choice, not a mistake. Go to Daytona during Bike week and see how many educated people that don't wear helmets. I've rode with guys who wear helmets but also wear shorts and a t-shirt. That is just as dumb.
First off it was in his NFL contract, that he WAS NOT ALOUD TO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE.
With or without a helmet.
So stop making excuses for an 2nd time accused rapest.

I don't understand why you people don't wait for the facts until you come to a conclusion of guilt:rolleyes:. One thing to remember is that he IS innocent until proven guilty but I understand you people just want to hate on a pro athlete, especially a successful one that has probably beaten anyone of your teams many many times.

If he is found guilty then he should go to jail and be suspended from the NFL for a year but lets wait till the verdict.

I don't understand why you people don't wait for the facts until you come to a conclusion of guilt:rolleyes:. One thing to remember is that he IS innocent until proven guilty but I understand you people just want to hate on a pro athlete, especially a successful one that has probably beaten anyone of your teams many many times.

Yea and OJ Sipmson was innocent.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
That just proves Athletes get away with murder.
So rape should be a piece of cake.:rant:

Last edited:

If he is found guilty then he should go to jail and be suspended from the NFL for a year but lets wait till the verdict.
You're right, the only thing Ben is guilty of so far is being a bonehead.

I agree with you. I'm not trying to jump to any conclusions regarding his guilt......I'm just pointing out that other posters here should not be so quick to proclaim his innocence. Nobody knows.......

If he's found guilty, though, I would hope he's locked up long enough as to make any thoughts of being re-instated into the NFL a moot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croatian Basketball Ending You Have To See To Believe

Could UCONN basketball be on their way to NCAA Sanctions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)