Roethlisberger accussed of sexual assult...AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether he committed the crime or not, big ben should go the Elliot Spitzer route in the future if he's desperate.

Is the guy a huge douchebag or something? I thought famous athletes had women throwing themselves at them.......
Yeah, at least Tiger apparently kept his women happy. Little Ben seems to just piss them off....

This has NOTHING to do with Tiger. Truth be, the only similarities are that they both thought they were made of teflon.

Last edited:
At least they're covered in something, or they'd end up like Cromartie and his seven kids in five states and needing a $500k advance from your new team to get caught up on child support payments.

Back to Ben, PFT believes a civil suit is coming in this case, since she's retained counsel, something not necessarily needed for a criminal complaint and believe he needs to nip it in the bud and just settle it. Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger should settle with his new accuser - Mike Florio - NFL - Sporting News

At least they're covered in something, or they'd end up like Cromartie and his seven kids in five states and needing a $500k advance from your new team to get caught up on child support payments.

Back to Ben, PFT believes a civil suit is coming in this case, since she's retained counsel, something not necessarily needed for a criminal complaint and believe he needs to nip it in the bud and just settle it. Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger should settle with his new accuser - Mike Florio - NFL - Sporting News

IF he does that, there will be a huge outcry that he PAID her off ....

Bad pub either way.

KDKA-TV in Pittsburgh reports that Roethlisberger admitted to having "sexual contact" with the woman who claims sexual assault

Also in the report conducted by the authorities...

Per the report, Roethlisberger claims that the woman fell and injured her head after the incident. She then went to a hospital and alleged that she was sexually assaulted.

Report: Roethlisberger admitted to having "sexual contact" with alleged victim | ProFootballTalk.com

But we were told they couldn't have had sex because the room was locked... :rolleyes:

Some are now putting doubt in the girls story.

"They say it happened in the staff bathroom here," said Britt, pointing to a door in a dark, drafty aisle near the VIP section. "But that door is always locked, and people can see into the VIP room easily."

So big ben's best case scenario is that he was having consensual sexual contact (whatever that is) with a 20 year old in the back of a bar????

Even if he's cleared of all charges, he's done irreparable damage to his image.

So big ben's best case scenario is that he was having consensual sexual contact (whatever that is) with a 20 year old in the back of a bar????

Yep, sounds like he's worried about what the hospital exam will show, ie... evidence of sex and injury.

But we were told they couldn't have had sex because the room was locked... :rolleyes:
Here's one thing that interests me in stories like this: How hammered do you have to be to want to have sex in a public restroom?? Hell, there's a lot of bathrooms I've been in that are so disgusting I'm leery of even just using it for its intended use!!

Here's one thing that interests me in stories like this: How hammered do you have to be to want to have sex in a public restroom?? Hell, there's a lot of bathrooms I've been in that are so disgusting I'm leery of even just using it for its intended use!!
Agreed!! Wow little BEN is scum whether he raped here or not! I tend to believe he did it. Let's see how hard the NFL punish him? I bet not that hard compared to others.

Agreed!! Wow little BEN is scum whether he raped here or not! I tend to believe he did it. Let's see how hard the NFL punish him? I bet not that hard compared to others.

If he did do it, that would depend on whether he is charged/convicted, or whether he buys his way out of it, like he may have done in Nevada as well.

Sandra

How old is he?

IF he did it and is convicted, hopefully his playing days will be over after he gets out of prison (although I'm sure they won't be).

Don't forget to add in: the girl somehow mysteriously fell and hit her head while being locked in a room with a behemoth football player.

Yep, sounds like he's worried about what the hospital exam will show, ie... evidence of sex and injury.

Where do you come up with that ?
The hospital exam will show what happen to a certain degree, if she said they had sex, the exam will verify it, or clear the water that they didn't.

Don't forget to add in: the girl somehow mysteriously fell and hit her head while being locked in a room with a behemoth football player.

Well, I believe they were drinking, so your jumping to conclusions to say that Ben pushed her down and cracked her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)