Roethlisberger accussed of sexual assult...AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On one side you have a high priced lawyer representing Ben who also got T-Pain out of weapons charges and Rey Lewis out of murder.

On the other side you have some average run of the mill girl without access to top-notch lawyers.

I wonder which side will end up on top? Hmmm. Maybe we should ask OJ! :eureka

I don't think one should make a big deal about the lawyer they hired because this might be a suggention by someone and/or IF you were single, rich, face of the eam in the most popular team in the NFL.... I would hire a shark too.

HA. I told you guys.
Law enforcement just said the alleged victim had been drinking and "alcohol is a factor in the investigation" 20 year old drinking in a bar . Fake ID ? Hmm.

AGAIN....where is that Ben's fault? It is the duty of the bar to make sure there is no underage folks coming in.

Duh, it's a college bar :eureka Most college students are under 21.

So, you're blaming the whole incident on the fact that an underage girl was drinking in a bar. Just for ha-ha's, what if the girl was 21?? In your warped view would she still be at fault??

Duh....COLLEGE TOWN....not a college bar.;)

I don't think one should make a big deal about the lawyer they hired because this might be a suggention by someone and/or IF you were single, rich, face of the eam in the most popular team in the NFL.... I would hire a shark too.

I agree, why did he hire him.......Because he has the money to hire him. Best to get the best lawyer in that area who specializes in this area.

Um. TVArchives is on Ben's side.

I am not taking anyones side on this because NO ONE HERE knows the REAL truth. But I just think that something is going on in the fact that this is TWICE in less than a year. He is EITHER a serial rapist, the stupidest athlete in the world or of the field, the most UNLUCKIEST athlete in the world.

...for HIS sake...I hope it's the latter....

It could have been Roethlisberger who gave her the drinks. ;)

It has not yet been established that she was using a fake ID.

Sandra

Last edited:
It could have been Roethlisberger who gave her the drinks. ;)

It has not yet been established that she was using a fake ID.

Sandra

Yes he could have been. EITHER WAY....it is not Ben's responisibility to check her ID if you are already in a bar that is supposed to prevent that from happening.

Yes he could have been. EITHER WAY....it is not Ben's responisibility to check her ID if you are already in a bar that is supposed to prevent that from happening.
Since you started this thread and typed the title of it you obviously know that procuring alcohol for a minor dwarfs the more severe potential charge(s) here...

Since you started this thread and typed the title of it you obviously know that procuring alcohol for a minor dwarfs the more severe potential charge(s) here...

That deflects from the real issue of whether Roethlisberger commited rape or not...

Sandra

Even though the legal age for drinking is 21, underage students also head for the half-dozen bars and clubs located within two blocks of the campus to listen to music and socialize. The establishments have bouncers who check identifications at the door, and wristbands are placed on those 21 and older so the bartenders know which customers can be served.

Big Ben case puts spotlight on Georgia college town

Whether he committed the crime or not, big ben should go the Elliot Spitzer route in the future if he's desperate.

Is the guy a huge douchebag or something? I thought famous athletes had women throwing themselves at them.......

Whether he committed the crime or not, big ben should go the Elliot Spitzer route in the future if he's desperate.

Is the guy a huge douchebag or something? I thought famous athletes had women throwing themselves at them.......

Yeah, why is he still playing Animal House at 28 years old anyway? He may or may not be a rapist, but at the very least he really needs to make better decisions.

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)