Roethlisberger accussed of sexual assult...AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how being drunk has anything to do with the story or alleged charges.

Being drunk does not give anyone authority to commit sexual assault on someone whether they are 12, 20 or 52!

But being drunk can make you think something happened that didn't .

First of all no evidence has come out showing it even happened. And she might have had a one stand with him and regretted it. Again, I don't believe her.
You've spoken with the police who are investigating? You've been in their evidence locker? You have access to the alleged victim's medical records? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But being drunk can make you think something happened that didn't .
You must not drink.

Being drunk isn't going to make anybody think consensual contact is sexual assault. You're like a talking textbook on how to discredit a rape victim. Regardless of whether big ben committed a crime or not, your tactics and sleazy and shameful.

Perhaps Roethlisberger was drunk and he thinks nothing happened...but it really did. ;)

Sandra
Perhaps??

ben-roethlisberger-drunk-2.jpg

Perhaps Roethlisberger was drunk and he thinks nothing happened...but it really did. ;)

Sandra

Really? I don't know. Ben seems to be fully aware of what's going on. Yep. That's it. Let's take his drunk ass' account of what went on and dismiss everything that the victim is claiming. ;)

ben-roethlisberger-drunk-pittsburgh-steelers-quarterback-tall-receiver-hines-ward.jpg

Rooney is already distancing himself and making apologies. The Commish's office should be the next to speak up.

Doesn't seem like Rooney is buying the 'since the bathroom is locked, he could not have raped her' excuse....

Or the 'she is under 21 and drinking, she should be raped' excuse...

Or the 'she probably forgot that he didn't rape her' excuse...

:rolleyes:

Sandra

Doesn't seem like Rooney is buying the 'since the bathroom is locked, he could not have raped her' excuse....

Sandra

No, he's most certainly not. He, like the class-act individual that Art Rooney has always been is taking this matter very seriously.

Anyone know when these pictures are from? Hopefully from his days at Miami U. I know he's free to wear what he wants, but an NFL Player (role-model) shouldn't be wearing a drink like a champion today shirt.

Sandra
Because that family is nothing but class.

I just hope he didn't do it, but he is really stupid to keep letting himself get into these circumstances weather he did it or not. This is not how a Steeler should act, this isn't Cincinnati or Cleveland.

I just hope he didn't do it, but he is really stupid to keep letting himself get into these circumstances weather he did it or not. This is not how a Steeler should act, this isn't Cincinnati or Cleveland.

Zing!!! :D

A Steeler gets in trouble, so of course Cincinnati and Cleveland need to be admonished.

Sandra

Up until this point I was ready to give you a compliment. You blew it. :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)