Roethlisberger accussed of sexual assult...AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A buddy of mine spent 6 years in the coast guard. He was everywhere from Okinawa, Guam, Thailand, Genoa and he was fine.

The first week he was stationed in Memphis he got the jack.

Ben moved to a hole in the wall to reduce the chances of incidents like this.

What is "the jack"? Is this an STD like the clap or something?

Some are now putting doubt in the girls story.

"They say it happened in the staff bathroom here," said Britt, pointing to a door in a dark, drafty aisle near the VIP section. "But that door is always locked, and people can see into the VIP room easily."

"They say it happened in the staff bathroom here," said Britt, pointing to a door in a dark, drafty aisle near the VIP section. "But that door is always locked, and people can see into the VIP room easily."

When there was "doubt" in the Tiger story, why did you take the opposite stance of chastising Tiger, yet in this story you're siding with Ben?

How does the staff go to the bathroom if the door is always locked. :confused:

Sandra

The girl is 20 years old. The legal drinking age in Georgia is 21. So why was she breaking the law going into a bar? That speaks volumes.
I have no idea what happened in that bar (and neither do you), but you sound like a disgusting criminal defense lawyer putting fault on a rape victim because she was in a bar at age 20.

I have no idea what happened in that bar (and neither do you), but you sound like a disgusting criminal defense lawyer putting fault on a rape victim because she was in a bar at age 20.

Well said.

Has anyone besides our Roethlisberger-loving poster actually said she was breaking the law by going into that bar? As HD pointed out, it is sometimes legal to go into a bar if you are under 21.

Sandra

The girl is 20 years old. The legal drinking age in Georgia is 21. So why was she breaking the law going into a bar? That speaks volumes.
The man is 28 years old and hasn't denied the fact that he was trolling for women in a college bar, only denying that a sexual assualt occurred.

Looks like Big Ben has issues controlling Little Ben. ;)

The man is 28 years old and hasn't denied the fact that he was trolling for women in a college bar, only denying that a sexual assualt occurred.

Looks like Big Ben has issues controlling Little Ben. ;)

Ben is single. When I was single I went to bars . He's not married.

I can already see it now. Look for Pittsburgh PR to spin it by claiming Ben has an "addiction" to sexual abuse, which will obviously resolve him from all responsibility for his actions. :rolleyes:

Hey, it's worked for Tiger and JaMarcus! (Tiger is "addicted" to sex and JaMarcus is "addicted" to sleep).

Bzzz. Strike 2. One more and you're out. Being single is no excuse to abuse young girls either.

First of all no evidence has come out showing it even happened. And she might have had a one stand with him and regretted it. Again, I don't believe her.

Married or single has nothing to do with it.

When you were single were you a wealthy public figure with a lucrative career and public image to risk??

Wow, I guess some of you don't know what goes on then. Married Baseball players, football players, cheat all the time. Some wives put up with it , some don't . I know for a fact that players have women they take on the road with them . A ex Red Sox trainer talked about it on WEEI a few years back saying his job was to keep the women away from the players wives. It's reality folks.

First of all no evidence has come out showing it even happened. And she might have had a one stand with him and regretted it. Again, I don't believe her.

Yet you believed the accusations of infidelity from multiple women involving Tiger Woods before Tiger came out and admitted anything. I find that a bit hypocritical on your part.

I admit I was also on Tiger's side when the story initially broke, but if that story has taught us anything it is that where there is smoke, there is fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)