Roethlisberger accussed of sexual assult...AGAIN!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
With his prior issues, what the hell is a 28 year old man doing in a college bar?? He's got to be a lot smarter than that....

If you don't think that women can make this up , think again. They have a photo of her on the internet with him and she seemed happy. Maybe he turned her down for a date. Who knows.

i'll reserve any comment until more info or proof is out:)
I agree Rey, but say for example he is innocent here. My point is why put yourself in a situation where someone can do this to you?? You don't have to be a hermit, but you also don't have to go out looking for trouble to find you either....

Accused twice.
Thats all I can say.

Accused , sure, convicted ?
The last one didn't even file a Police report.

This one filed at least, still hasn't been convicted of anything.

We have all been accused of things from one time or another.

Lets wait and see what the police have to say when all the facts come out.

btw, when did TMZ and the NY Times and Orlando Sentinal get thier Police investigation status.

These places decide it's OK to act as if they have the right to all this info, since when did these outlet become police worthy.

IF a CRIME has been commited, isn't the POLICE the ones that are suppose to investigate it ?

With his prior issues, what the hell is a 28 year old man doing in a college bar?? He's got to be a lot smarter than that....

Per the article, Big Jen makes this small Georgian town his home during the off-season. The town also happens to be a college town, chock full of college aged girls and college bars.

Accused , sure, convicted ?
The last one didn't even file a Police report.

This one filed at least, still hasn't been convicted of anything.

We have all been accused of things from one time or another.

Lets wait and see what the police have to say when all the facts come out.

btw, when did TMZ and the NY Times and Orlando Sentinal get thier Police investigation status.

These places decide it's OK to act as if they have the right to all this info, since when did these outlet become police worthy.

IF a CRIME has been commited, isn't the POLICE the ones that are suppose to investigate it ?

Sure, but when the Police don't or haven't yet investigated something, a investigative journalist will pursue leads on their own.

Per the article, Big Jen makes this small Georgian town his home during the off-season. The town also happens to be a college town, chock full of college aged girls and college bars.
This is what I read in that same article, the fact that he doesn't live in that town:

The latest accusation came in downtown Milledgeville, about 85 miles southeast of Atlanta and about 30 miles south of the lake home the player owns.

I agree Rey, but say for example he is innocent here. My point is why put yourself in a situation where someone can do this to you?? You don't have to be a hermit, but you also don't have to go out looking for trouble to find you either....
agreed. thats the price you pay when you're famous. can't do certain things others can without possibly being falsely accused,IF that is the case here.

This is what I read in that same article, the fact that he doesn't live in that town:

Perhaps it was a different article I read that. Here's a section from a Deadspin article...

During the offseason, Roethlisberger lives in in Greensboro, Ga. On Thursday night into Friday morning, he and his entourage went barhopping in nearby Milledgeville, nicknamed "Millyvegas" because of the many bars catering to students from the adjacent Georgia College & State University campus.

Either way, you're right. After a Google Map search, I found that Greensboro, GA is a decent drive away and they aren't exactly neighboring cities like I was led to believe.

Oh it happens to guys, but Ben is a good guy. Many women want to make a name for themselves and this is one way they try to do it.

True. What's also true is many women are also sexually assaulted.

And the jury is out regarding whether Roethlisberger is a good guy or not. ;)

Sandra

True. What's also true is many women are also sexually assaulted.

And the jury is out regarding whether Roethlisberger is a good guy or not. ;)

Sandra

The girl is 20 years old. The legal drinking age in Georgia is 21. So why was she breaking the law going into a bar? That speaks volumes.

A buddy of mine spent 6 years in the coast guard. He was everywhere from Okinawa, Guam, Thailand, Genoa and he was fine.

The first week he was stationed in Memphis he got the jack.

Ben moved to a hole in the wall to reduce the chances of incidents like this.

The girl is 20 years old. The legal drinking age in Georgia is 21. So why was she breaking the law going into a bar? That speaks volumes.

I don't know about Georgia, but oftentimes bars in Ohio openly permit girls starting at the age of 18-19 to enter bars while disallowing guys until they are 21. Now, they obviously don't permit them to drink, but the idea is to get in more females in the doors to promote business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)