Roethlisberger accussed of sexual assult...AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet you believed the accusations of infidelity from multiple women involving Tiger Woods before Tiger came out and admitted anything. I find that a bit hypocritical on your part.

I admit I was also on Tiger's side when the story initially broke, but if that story has taught us anything it is that where there is smoke, there is fire.
Sure. like the last woman who accused Ben. Right.

Wow, I guess some of you don't know what goes on then. Married Baseball players, football players, cheat all the time. Some wives put up with it , some don't . I know for a fact that players have women they take on the road with them . A ex Red Sox trainer talked about it on WEEI a few years back saying his job was to keep the women away from the players wives. It's reality folks.
What the hell does all of that have to do with the topic of this thread?? :confused:

Again, Ben is not denying the fact that the VIP room goings-on of keeping other men out and enticing women in for free drinks occurred. He's only denying the claim that a sexual assault occurred.

Does he have a right to buy women drinks?? Absolutely. But, when you put yourself in avoidable situations like this, don't be surprised when you are rightly or wrongly accused of doing something terrible.

What the hell does all of that have to do with the topic of this thread?? :confused:

Again, Ben is not denying the fact that the VIP room goings-on of keeping other men out and enticing women in for free drinks occurred. He's only denying the claim that a sexual assault occurred.

Does he have a right to buy women drinks?? Absolutely. But, when you put yourself in avoidable situations like this, don't be surprised when you are rightly or wrongly accused of doing something terrible.

Free drinks for women who say they are 21 but are in fact 20. And she was seen drinking in that bar that night.

Free drinks for women who say they are 21 but are in fact 20

Sorry....But THAT does not fall on Ben. THAT falls on the bar. NOT Ben's job to ID women at bars when the drinking age is 21 and they shouldn't be there in the 1st place.

....which brings up another interesting situation... I am gonna assume that the legal drinking age in the great Peach state is 21, if that is the case....JUST so they bar will not look bad....wouldn't the bar go out of it's way to protect Ben because they DID allow an underage woman to drink in their bar?

Sure. like the last woman who accused Ben. Right.

On one side you have a high priced lawyer representing Ben who also got T-Pain out of weapons charges and Rey Lewis out of murder.

On the other side you have some average run of the mill girl without access to top-notch lawyers.

I wonder which side will end up on top? Hmmm. Maybe we should ask OJ! :eureka

Sorry....But THAT does not fall on Ben. THAT falls on the bar. NOT Ben's job to ID women at bars when the drinking age is 21 and they shouldn't be there in the 1st place.

....which brings up another interesting situation... I am gonna assume that the legal drinking age in the great Peach state is 21, if that is the case....JUST so they bar will not look bad....wouldn't the bar go out of it's way to protect Ben because they DID allow an underage woman to drink in their bar?
Being a college bar, I'm sure that happens all the time. What may not happen too often though are sexual assaults.

HA. I told you guys.
Law enforcement just said the alleged victim had been drinking and "alcohol is a factor in the investigation" 20 year old drinking in a bar . Fake ID ? Hmm.

Interesting point, but it sounds like underage drinking is the least of the worries here.

The charge is sexual assault.

HA. I told you guys.
Law enforcement just said the alleged victim had been drinking and "alcohol is a factor in the investigation" 20 year old drinking in a bar . Fake ID ? Hmm.

Told us what?

Underage drinking or not, the charge is sexual assault. Even if she had a few drinks, she didn't deserve to have been "allegedly" assaulted sexually.

It falls on her if she had a fake ID

Free drinks for women who say they are 21 but are in fact 20. And she was seen drinking in that bar that night.
Duh, it's a college bar :eureka Most college students are under 21.

So, you're blaming the whole incident on the fact that an underage girl was drinking in a bar. Just for ha-ha's, what if the girl was 21?? In your warped view would she still be at fault??

HA. I told you guys.

Well, since you like hypotheticals so much, perhaps it was Roethlisberger who gave her the drink. He can be in trouble for that, too, as that is also a felony.

And, most importantly, whether she was drinking or not, whether he gave her the alcohol or somebody else did...that does not give him or anyone else the right to sexually assault her.

Sandra

HA. I told you guys.

Told us what? I'm sure she was drinking - - - possibly a lot. Drunk girls can't be assaulted in your world? WTF?

I don't see how being drunk has anything to do with the story or alleged charges.

Being drunk does not give anyone authority to commit sexual assault on someone whether they are 12, 20 or 52!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)