Roethlisberger accussed of sexual assult...AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the stories I am hearing. Yes we did have sexual contact but not intercourse and she got hurt afterwards?

heh, even if this goes away it becomes yet another episode of questionable decision making for ben... Sleeping with a hotel worker? Sexual encounter in a bar? Wonder what he hasn't been caught doing. Makes you reconsider other mistakes with those, like riding a motorcycle with no helmet.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

My point was that she was drinking as well.

Ben can drink a whole lot more than the gal can before being affected.
Yes, but a drunk girl can still say no, and a drunk man can still be held responsible for rape.

And yes, Ben can drink more than her before being affected, and he likely did. It's not like he only started drinking when he met her and they drank shot for shot.

Well, I believe they were drinking, so your jumping to conclusions to say that Ben pushed her down and cracked her head.

HD did not jump to that conclusion. And you shouldn't jump to the conclusion that cracking her head was her own fault either.

Sandra

heh, even if this goes away it becomes yet another episode of questionable decision making for ben... Sleeping with a hotel worker? Sexual encounter in a bar? Wonder what he hasn't been caught doing. Makes you reconsider other mistakes with those, like riding a motorcycle with no helmet.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Riding a motorcycle without a helmet is a choice, not a mistake. Go to Daytona during Bike week and see how many educated people that don't wear helmets. I've rode with guys who wear helmets but also wear shorts and a t-shirt. That is just as dumb.

Riding a motorcycle without a helmet is a choice, not a mistake. Go to Daytona during Bike week and see how many educated people that don't wear helmet.
So is smoking crack.

What's the difference between a bad choice and a mistake?

Riding a motorcycle without a helmet is a choice, not a mistake. Go to Daytona during Bike week and see how many educated people that don't wear helmets. I've rode with guys who wear helmets but also wear shorts and a t-shirt. That is just as dumb.

While there is probably more truth in this statement than most of us realize...it's still hysterical to read! :haha

Sandra

Riding one (helmet or no helmet) without a valid license is a dumb choice.

drew0616toon.gif

Riding a motorcycle without a helmet is a choice, not a mistake.
Actually it was a mistake. Ben only had a permit, therefore was required by law to have a helmet on. PA's helmet free law requires you to have a motorcycle license (not learners permit such as Ben had) for 2 years.

Well, I believe they were drinking, so your jumping to conclusions to say that Ben pushed her down and cracked her head.

Never said that specifically, but the girl DID fall when the two were locked in a room together "not having sexual contact". Ben admitted as much already.

Never said that specifically, but the girl DID fall when the two were locked in a room together "not having sexual contact". Ben admitted as much already.

You mean "sexual contact but not intercourse" in their locked room that she hit her head in?

They said on the radio that the cop who took her report or something was posing for pictures with Ben an hour before she reported it.

Some are now putting doubt in the girls story.

"They say it happened in the staff bathroom here," said Britt, pointing to a door in a dark, drafty aisle near the VIP section. "But that door is always locked, and people can see into the VIP room easily."

I still don't understand how anything could have happened in a room where the door is always locked...:rolleyes:

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croatian Basketball Ending You Have To See To Believe

Could UCONN basketball be on their way to NCAA Sanctions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts