Roku HD to Slingbox Pro HD / HDTV / Audio Receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

NutFlush920

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
Green Bay, WI
Hi, I'm looking for some guidance. I know this is in the wrong forum area but, I wasn't getting any hits under the other area and figured that I would get a quicker answer here from my fellow DirecTV loyalists.

I want to get a Roku HD for streaming my Netflix. I would like to run HDMI out to my TV, Composite out to my Slingbox Pro HD, and Optical Audio out to my Audio Reciever.

This would allow me to not only watch my Netflix in HD with surround sound at home but, allow me to Sling it to my HTC Evo.

Can anyone confirm that all outputs are live at the same time on the Roku HD unit to make this all possible?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I'm looking for some guidance. I know this is in the wrong forum area but, I wasn't getting any hits under the other area and figured that I would get a quicker answer here from my fellow DirecTV loyalists.

I want to get a Roku HD for streaming my Netflix. I would like to run HDMI out to my TV, Composite out to my Slingbox Pro HD, and Optical Audio out to my Audio Reciever.

This would allow me to not only watch my Netflix in HD with surround sound at home but, allow me to Sling it to my HTC Evo.

Can anyone confirm that all outputs are live at the same time on the Roku HD unit to make this all possible?

Thanks in advance!

I'm running all 3 outputs to different TVs and they're all live.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)