Rooted

jrp

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Aug 24, 2007
Iowa
I rooted my htc Desire (CDMA) today with unrovoked3 and then used Ennon's Unified Installer to install CyanogenMod 6.1.1. So far I like what I see, especially being able to move apps to the SD card.

I know there was a thread or two a while back about mods, but I wasn't able to find it. Some of you are using Pete's Bugless (sp?). What mods are you finding to be useful?

Some of my user data has been lost. I did a Nandroid backup and a Titanium backup, as well as copying the SD card prior to flashing Cyanogen. Is the data (my Angry Birds scores, among other things) still in one of my backups where I can find and restore it?

If you backed up angry birds with titanium it might be there, or if you used app+data with my backup pro. O otherwise, probably not.

If you backed up angry birds with titanium it might be there, our if you used app+data with my backup pro. O otherwise, probably not.

It "should" be there with Titanium.
All he should have to do is open titanium, go to backup/restore. Scroll down to angry birds and restore it.

I was able to completely restore Angry Birds with Titanium. Angry Birds Seasons is another story. The files are there in the Titanium backup folder, but they don't show in the restore list. Odd. I'll have to rebuild my web bookmarks, but that isn't a big deal.

Any suggestions on favorite mods?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)