RSN Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have TC+, but I don't get ESPNU, NBATV, or the Outdoor Channel. I don't know about Fox Soccer.
That is interesting. I do get these channels on my HR20. Jut out of curiosity I went and checked by TiVO to see if the stations show on it and they do not. CBSC does come in on both.

Perhaps I should not be getting them, but I do on my HR20. I am not going to say anything.

ETA: Checked NBA SD (601) on my HR20 and it too does not come in, but NBA HD (601) does.

I used to get the Full Court package but gave it up because I can see all the games I want on the RSNs, so no, they are not blacked out generally. Football season is great because of all the HD games in the PAC10 and Big 12.

Being in the Big East has its privs, eh? :)

We actually had the same problem in CT, believe it or not. Fairfield County, CT, is in the NYC DMA. We needed Full Court to get UConn in CT. Insane.

Now, everything on ESPN+ is on a NYC RSN of some flavor. It's great

Yes, the Big East has made my basketball watching much easier and more interesting. Now if UC can just get the team back to where it was under Huggins (seems to be getting there, talent is much better this year!).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)