RSN's in HD - Fox Sports Bay Area

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bbd24

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 7, 2006
I live in Northern California. Zipcode 94534. Tonights broadcast for the A's game vs. the Rangers is on FSN HD. ( bay area ) . Supposedly, as of last month, I should get this channel because I've upgraded the D* receiver ( to H20 ) and have a 5 LNB dish. What channel would it be on ? My thoughts were either 96 or 97 , however, I called in and D* tech support informed me it will be on channel 23 . Channel 23 ? Never even heard of a game being on that channel. As of now, I see no A's vs Rangers on the program guide for channel 96 or 23 . What gives ?

Ok. The question got answered after 4 calls to D* . It really does matter who you get to talk to over in D* Tech Support or Customer Service. The first lady I talked to told me channel 23, come to find out after talking with level 2 support for D* , 23 is listed in there computer as the amount of games left to be broadcast. Not a channel you tune into.

I got FSN HD Bay Area last night. Channel 96 . When they upgraded my dish, the rep didnt setup the install correctly. D* level 2 support walked me thru the initial setup, reset the receiver, and bam, channel 96 finally showed up. Just so happened that the receiver was still setup on the old dish.

I have the same problem. Channel 96 has never shown up. Even when there is not a game in HD should it be there? I have H20 with a 5 lbn dish and FSN Bay area is my RSN.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)