RTN new programming

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dennis12

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
Have just seen the RTN programming for the new Raleigh N.C. station begining Sep, 10. They have the Untouchables, the Fugitive, Marshal Dillon, Love, American Style, It takes a Thief. Great to see these shows are out there. Hope to see some of them end up on the other retro channels. Dennis

Great news! Thanks , tomorrow I will go move my c-band fixed dish over there, and leave it, been waiting on the Untouchables forever!!

Didn't know they showed Gunsmoke, I don't know why, maybe I'm not watching at the right time :) Will have to check with Titan...

The first season just came out on DVD a couple of months ago, so maybe they'll be showing those...

Gunsmoke is showing on

KYPX at 11pm est
WPXS at 12am est

"Have just seen the RTN programming for the new Raleigh N.C. station begining Sep, 10. They have the Untouchables, the Fugitive, Marshal Dillon, Love, American Style, It takes a Thief"

Hopefully some of these shows will show up on Ku satellite.

There testing WRAZ tonight, have Perry Mason on. It is using AC3 audio so if I watch it Im limited to my main home theater setup, since I can only use the AC3 there on my Yamaha. :( Need a processor that can feed the whole house.

no luck with audio

Anybody got working audio PID on this new WRAZ channel? Today I get nothing there, checked Outdoor Ch on G10 Cband and AC3 working there.......

NO , didnt do it that way, but maybe I will try it. I tried adding "user channel' , where you put in pids on your own and then scan the trspdr but never did come up with a combo that worked. I'll try wiping the whole thing and rescanning it just for grins.

no dice

That didn't work either. Buggy viewsat firmware I guess. It wont do that Pentagon channel AC3, but does Outdoor channel just fine, and anything on ku I've tried. No big deal, I hate the channel bug on that one anyway so I prob won't be watching it.

I'm usually not watching at that time, which is why I have never seen it...

I have a PC card and program it for the shows I watch. Works great... the computer comes on and off at different times recording the shows. Its an easy way to get a collection of the shows you want. It also works great in that you can fast forward through the comercials, or edit them out if you want to archive it away.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts