RTN Signal Up

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Today is the fist day I have been able to get these channels. Something must be getting better.
Still could not scan them in, but are working on manual entry.:up

Finally getting something here! While it is only at 13-16 with jumps to 20 on the Pansat (with pixelation), it is on my SC 60e dish (on the 4 degree off-centre LNB of the SC dual sat LNB). Need them to boost the signal by at least another 20 or so! Blind scan almost picked it up, but had to be a manual entry and scan.

Yep, I noted the same thing it went up to 72 to 74 last night and I am a happy camper to see the classic Battlestar Galactic!!:)

Nice to see RTN got their act together, and hoply they will stay on the air longer....:hungry:

In the past state depending on the weather I could watch it for a while then it would get weaker breakup and sometimes disappear for hours then come back. Now its solid as a rock. The good thing is that when I peaked the 90cm to find it, she was very weak which means Im dead nuts on so there are NO alignment issues :) Nice to see it as a usable reliable signal. Wonder what they were using originally and what are there using now? I remember when this all started Gary was looking for 1 meter or bigger dishes to test with. I guess the way it was the 1 meter couldn't cut it which works for all of us.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts