RTN stations

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Is it just me or are the 11800mhz channels still dead on G10, no KDEV=No Perry Mason at 6 lol
charles

Now thats really strange, if you guys are getting kdev and kcbu , those others on 11800, then I got something weird going on with my lnb or something........
thks for checking
edit> NOW they work, that is a puzzle, as I couldnt get half the channels all day.
I would get strong signal indication but 0 quality. Curious if it was how I was calling up the channels. My remote has a SAT button and I can choose "all Sats" or each one individually with the channels assoc with that one sat. Using "G10R" earlier, I tried the ALL SATS this time and it works. buggy firmware I guess
charles

Last edited:
I'm not watching them, I'm watching the hockey game you found for me (thanks), but I checked it during the 1st intermission and it was working. Maybe they are having problems again, like they were the other day, and you happen to catch it while it wasn't working? Who knows?

Al

I can say that it was working for me most of the day here (I have several timed recordings that went off at various times today, no problems whatsoever).

Chris

Might have been the channel count, I notice I have about 1200channels stored, normally I dont keep that many but its been 2 months since I did a 'cleanout'. Time to get rid of all those dsng feeds I like to save lol.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts