RTV and TUFF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back here in Northeast Ohio:53-60 Quality..Odd thing..when checking it tonight, RTV came up as AMC 9-3 (NBC News Channel) that usually has the color bars..I reedited the name as RTV, but the 11775 tp that usually is the color bars disappeared..I can reenter the tp manually, just seems a little weird..Just glad RTV/Tuff TV are back..

Doh!I thought my dish got misaligned in one of the storms.I did a factory reset about a week ago,rescaned and got zip.I scanned the 'sat' just now and all is normal.Yoop eee!

I cant find this sat..im on the Queen Charlotte Islands in BC Canada .Should i be able to get this sat here ?? ty...Sory if this is a hijack didnt mean it to be .

Yes larry they have taken off PG and Rifleman it seems. TUff has no current schedule available for download either, and the OTA station I have listed on my titantv guide has old info on it also. Just when I almost had the Peter Gunn series complete too, lol.

Thanks LT I know about RTV, my lament was about the chances of getting those 6 episodes I need, now that there isn't a daily airing. May take a while lol.

@Chickwalla, I live in Victoria and receiving 83w can be a bit of a challenge as it is pretty low in the sky for those of us on the West Coast. You may want to see if you can get 85 or 87w and work your way east.

Chickwalla I can't see why not,what are you using for equipment?

36" Dish...Spitfire elite lnb...SG6000 motor..Got clear view also .. Ill try tweak it a bit .its raining here too much the past couple of day so ill try when it clears up a bit. And an Openbox Receiver

If you can get AMC3-c!There are some tv programs that are not on the national feed but show up on a individual station because the station asks for it.

Stan,

Have you seen "One Day At a Time" on any of those stations? I've been trying to find this somewhere for my wife.

Jim

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)