RTV Program Changes Start Tomorrow.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Wow...As I was checking the website of one of my locals it shows ME-TV coming soon. That would be WQWQ out of Paducah KY which is on the sub carrier of one of the stations that not only is on my locals but I happen to work for them doing voice-overs, KFVS a raycom station. RTV is also on one of my locals WPSD. ME is really on the move.

yep we're suppose to get it soon here in Minneapolis....we'll see

Iceberg said:
billy
Yeah they are using that 2nd feed for areas of the country that have syndex issues with MeTV and another station in the market holding the rights to a particular show. So MeTV has to show something else. The big example is I love Lucy. In California KDOC has MeTV but since KTTV (Fox) has the rights to "I love Lucy" since the 50's MeTV shows "The Lucy Show" instead.

You'll see that from time to time...especially in the weekday afternoons. In the big "MeTV going national" thread I made mention of some of the differences
http://www.satelliteguys.us/234939-me-tv-chicago-going-national-8.html#post2564131

Sweet!!

I love "The Lucy Show" too !!!
I haven't seen these shows since I was little !!

Works for me!!

Posted from my JB'd iPhone 3GS using the SatelliteGuys app

edit: sadly I can not find a MeTV affiliate in my time zone that shows "The Lucy Show" so that I can add it to my Titan listings and show up right. Oh well.

Attachments

• Screenshot-333.png
    Screenshot-333.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
I know it shows up on the "MeTV2" feed....its mainly used for KDOC so ya gotta just record a bunch of MeTV2 and verify when its on I guess ;)

WOIO Cleveland, Another Raycom Station, is scheduled to replace Weather Now (19.2) with MeTV around July 25, 2011 and will be carried on Time Warner Cable in Northeast Ohio..Weather Now is currently on Ch. 371..They may put MeTv in the 990's with Antenna TV (WJW 8.2) and Local RTV (WIVM-39)

Man, I just checked on RTV and they are running something that is sooooo far from retro or classic that it's not even remotely funny.
Some modern crime drama with nausea-cam. When I see a show where they jiggle the camera around I INSTANTLY write that show off as trash/garbage and will totally, 100% boycott it to my dying breath. I could SLAP the moron that decided that shaking the camera around is a good idea. I will NOT watch any movie or TV show that does that.

Come on RTV, what's wrong with you??

I think Mr. Luken needs to sell a few of his yachts and get some good programs on the lineup or he's gonna be crushed by MeTV.

Something is very, very wrong there. :cry:

Da Vinci's Inquest - 1998-2005 = RETRO tv ??????? Really??? :confused:

Cold Squad - 1998-2005 = RETRO tv ??????? Really??? :confused:

Hello TVland Part Deux....... :doh:

looks like luken dosnt care anymore on what he gets for programming as long as he can get it easy and cheap.

Yeah... I think you're right... :(

And you know, when I first discovered RTV back in the days of Equity, they were the Cat's Meow. I couldn't have asked for much more, they had all the good stuff.
Now, :what

Hey its all just there to take up a little space between commercials, you know! Those aren't some of my favorite shows either lol.
And yes Tuff tv has axed the talk-back movie on Saturday nights, killed off Daniel Boone during the week too. No reason for me to even go there now: ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH hehe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)