Rush-HD: Freestyle MotoX Championship: Last Man Standing 7/30 at 8pm EST

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
I just got the following:

The show is an X games qualifier and will air (July 30 at 8pm) just before ESPNs broadcast of X games X. The show name is: Freestyle MotoX Championship: Last Man Standing (see below for more information).

On June 18/19, 2004, some 40 of the best freestyle riders in the world will descend on the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, NV for a competition that will make or break limbs, careers and destiny’s.

Out of this field, 3 riders will be selected to go to the 2004 X Games in Los Angeles. This event is the sole qualifier for this event, and the only chance these athletes will have to make their dreams come true – and keep their sponsors happy.

Is this still going to air as scheduled (tonight at 8pm)? It is not listed in the zap2it guide and I'm not at home where my STB (and PG) are. I'm asking because I'm going to invite friends over for this, and I don't want to disappoint anyone.

MasterFX1 said:
Is this still going to air as scheduled (tonight at 8pm)? It is not listed in the zap2it guide and I'm not at home where my STB (and PG) are. I'm asking because I'm going to invite friends over for this, and I don't want to disappoint anyone.

In the Zap2it it states "Cause for Alarm" which it is a new program as well. I do not know at this point. The information I got above was from one of the guys that work directly with Rush-HD. That's as far as I know.

I sent an email to see if it's going to be shown. I hope I get an answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)