RV use. Another customer told "NO"

and you can have them on the same account. My aunt & uncle have a RV waiver form and they have 3 boxes in the house and one in the RV. They use to have distants too via that until DIsh had to pull them :(

I thought on one of the Charlie Chat's or Tech Chat's, or maybe a SatelilteGuys Recap, when they first talked about the "Single 18 inch Dish MPEG4 Service" being launched this December, they also said RV will need a separate account.

Maybe that only applied to the MPEG4 service, or maybe what they were really trying to say is that all NEW RV or other mobile services will need a separate account.

I don't know, but the only solution is not to tell them.

If your receiver has been unplugged and no longer authorized, then set it up and make sure you have signal; you don't need to be a subscriber for a satellite receiver to lock on the satellite signal. After it locks on, call support and tell them your receiver is not working, you had a power failure a few hours before and it never came back up.

In either case, I would not leave it in the garage for a year without signals so that it can stay up on the software updates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)