S 238?

I have noticed the longer time needed to tune to an OTA channel. The first time it happend, I thought, "Oh no, not again". But then the channel popped in. I guess that is better than having to do a complete reset, but it still needs to be worked on.
Also noticed that it no longer stays on my favorites list and I have to put it back every single day. Why do they insist on messing with this?
Let me guess, your Fox channel? If so, this has been going on for some time.

I have that same issue when all three tuners are recording, and I attempt to delete an event after stopping. The stopped event just stays on the screen, and nothing happens.

yeah, its annoying because many times we are watching a DVR'd show, and I have most of the tuners tied up.

Sometimes you wonder how these things even make it out of the gate from the get go. Hey, its a dvr that cant delete programs while it's recording, no one will notice! LOL

Sometimes you wonder how these things even make it out of the gate from the get go. Hey, its a dvr that cant delete programs while it's recording, no one will notice! LOL
Yup. Some of the bugs are pretty basic. Plus, many old ones that they fix keep coming back. That's also something one doesn't see a lot of with other products.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts