S209 problems after update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mruk69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 9, 2005
Music City U.S.A
PTAT working fine until this update. Now some recordings finish recording early, some are not even showing. But if you search for them it will find it in the search. For some reason Blue Bloods did not record and Csi Ny finished early. I was trying to find blue bloods to catch the end of Csi NY.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

mruk69 said:
PTAT working fine until this update. Now some recordings finish recording early, some are not even showing. But if you search for them it will find it in the search. For some reason Blue Bloods did not record and Csi Ny finished early. I was trying to find blue bloods to catch the end of Csi NY.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Also Fringe finished early. It seems they all finished about 15 mins early.

I don't know which software this Joey / hopper setup is on, but I am having trouble with one tuner staying locked up on this hopper. I cant join it and I just bounced the Hopper. We'll see if this fixes the issue.

Hopper on S209, Joey on S262.

No matter what I do, I cant free up the tuner, it just says lost signal.

Bounced hopper and Joey and hard reset Joey.

My wife is getting (rightfully) frustrated with the issue.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I've had a bunch of missing time on shows too. It has pi***d me off. This thing was working like a dream for me on the original software. I wish they would build us an option to 'uninstall' or decline and update.

That would be lovely. On the positive side, they are working hard on Hopper/Joey, so I'm feel good about it being fixed in short order.

I hope you guys are reporting all these to DIRT. They need real reports with account numbers associated to them to forward to engineering.

Check the list of Daily Timers, scrolling backwards to find the PTAT events from the nights the shows stopped early. We had this happen tonight, and it shows the PTAT event timer as "Stopped due to STB reboot". S209.

Do I have reason for any kind of concern that one of my Hoppers is still on 207 for software?

Not sure. Seems odd though. Most are on s209 or s211 now.

Yea I was wondering, one of my Hoppers is at 209 other at 207, will have to keep an eye on it. The 207 is in the "man cave" so the tv is not on a lot.

In fact I had to do a reset on that Hopper as I noticed The guide and primetime anytime has been off for about a week. When I pulled the plug from the wall and reset that had the guide going and PTAT back on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts