Sadoun "A #1"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sikma

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 7, 2005
Dish Farm Up North
Just to let anyone know who hasn't dealt with Sadoun. I ordered two .4 Fortec's last week. I had the things in 2 days, unfortunately I've been out of town and haven't hooked them up yet. But a GREAT COMPANY and very very fast.

Ya my dish/motor/rcvr showed up in 3 days right on time..They email you the fedex tracking number..

Only thing im ticked off about the whole deal is I didnt notice the discount in his sig and i didnt upgrade for only 15 bux to the bigger dish..oh well..guess ill just have to order another :p

I ordered my dish on Saturday, it was shipped Monday, and I received it on Wednesday.

I have been a satisfied Sadoun customer for 2 years now. Every time it was a very pleasant experience. I had a privilege to meet him in person as well when I traveled to Columbus to pick up my 120cm dish. He really goes out of his way to make sure his customers are well taken care of.

Thnaks for great service.

Sadoun neighbor

I'm lucky, I live in Columbus and Sadoun is 15 minutes away. If anyone envisions a trip to Columbus to save on shipping but business hours are a problem, I might be able to hold stuff for an evening or Sunday customer. Just a thought for those big shipping charge savers.

dang, i just ordered a dish and motor (UPS says they will get here tomorrow) and didn't know about the discount :( could have saved about $20

Their website has a standard 3% discount, so the satguys 5% discount is effectively 2%. Your dish and motor would have to be $1000 to save $20 more...

smata67 said:
Their website has a standard 3% discount, so the satguys 5% discount is effectively 2%. Your dish and motor would have to be $1000 to save $20 more...

Yeah.. I kinda wish the discounts would stack... but you are right, anyone who goes to the sight gets 3% by clicking the icon at the top of the page.

I just went to their closeout (or bargain bin) section and got my Fortec .4's for $12 each............can't beat that....what a company!

I jumped on the Sadoun & FTA bandwagon mainly due to the package deals and wonderful comments from this forum but looks like someone dropped the ball on my order....either Sadoun or FedEx, which FedEx always seems to drop the ball with me...like taking 6 days to get 2 hours down the interstate, but that's another story.

I received a tracking number from Sadoun on Friday 08/05/05 but as of 08/09 it still shows that only the package information was sent, either the package is still at Sadoun or either it was lost/stolen before it got to Fedex on Friday evening. I've emailed both addresses on Sadoun's website but still have not heard anything back or even an acknowledgement that they are looking in the problem. I was looking forward to putting up the FTA dish and receiver on 08/10/05 before I go out of town on the 11th but it looks like I'm stuck. I hope FedEx will hold onto my package while I'm out of town. Somebody help my FTA starved brain! ;)

Sounds like a FedEx screwup. They always mess mine up as well.

I know the folks at Sadoun will see this and take good care of you. :D

My experience with Sadoun is that I sent him a E-Mail to ask questions about a LNBF and still have not heard back from him. That was over 2 weeks ago

I have had great experience with Pete at PSB Satellite.

My two cents worth…..

digiblur said:
I jumped on the Sadoun & FTA bandwagon mainly due to the package deals and wonderful comments from this forum but looks like someone dropped the ball on my order....either Sadoun or FedEx, which FedEx always seems to drop the ball with me...like taking 6 days to get 2 hours down the interstate, but that's another story.

I received a tracking number from Sadoun on Friday 08/05/05 but as of 08/09 it still shows that only the package information was sent, either the package is still at Sadoun or either it was lost/stolen before it got to Fedex on Friday evening. I've emailed both addresses on Sadoun's website but still have not heard anything back or even an acknowledgement that they are looking in the problem. I was looking forward to putting up the FTA dish and receiver on 08/10/05 before I go out of town on the 11th but it looks like I'm stuck. I hope FedEx will hold onto my package while I'm out of town. Somebody help my FTA starved brain! ;)

Not good derdude

I have no issues with Pete (psbsatellite). Top notch!
Only ordered a couple things from Sadoun. One was the 2 36” dishes.

digiblur

I just checked on your order. Looks like your package was actually delivered to FedEX according to our manifest. Sometimes, FedEX screws up and they lose the package. We will be filing a claim with them. In the meantime, we have arranged for another package to go out to you tomorrow.

derdude

Best way to contact us is sales@sadoun.com or support@sadoun.com (don't send the same message to both at the same, please).

Also, you can enter your inquiry in our users forum at www.sadoun.net

We get tons of email everyday and sometimes, we may not be able to answer every message.

Thanks... according to FedEx it was picked up today.

Aug 9, 2005 4:30 PM

Picked up

GROVE CITY, OH

Aug 5, 2005 3:06 PM

Package data transmitted to FedEx

HILLIARD, OH

How long did it take to get a tracking # I ordered my system yesterday morning at around 4 am, and got an email stating it would be shipped that day but never got any sort of tracking # at all and i have emailed them to ask about it but never got a response.

chris

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)