Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
The good folks at Sadoun Satellite Sales wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and are helping one lucky SatelliteGuys member get a great FTA Setup just in time for the new year!

You could win a M-2 Free To Air Motorized Satellite Package with dish upgrade to include:

This years hottest FTA Receiver, the Fortec Mercury II receiver, 90cm Dish, Digipower SG2100 Motor, and Sadoun ULN1 Universal LNBF! CLICK HERE for more info on this package.

This contest is open to ALL SatelliteGuys Members except employees of Sadoun Satellite Sales and Scott & Eva Greczkowski. This prize can only be shipped within the United States, so this contest is only open to US residents. Dealine for enteries is 10 am eastern time on December 22nd. Winner will be selected by a random drawing on December 22nd after Noon eastern time and the winner will be announced here and on our homepage!

To enter to win please give us your best Holiday Greeting. It can be funny, serious, or anything you want! Just have fun! Post your greetings here in this thread!

Good luck and Happy Holidays from Sadoun Satellite Sales and SatelliteGuys.US!

Dear Santa Sadoun,

All I want for chistmas this year is a M-2 Free To Air Motorized Satellite Package and my wife to agree with me to cut down that 40' pine tree.

Merry Christmas and have a safe and Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas to all, may Santa Claus give us a satellite full of FTA channels we love with high speed internet access and plasma HDTV with 7.1 sound amplifier and why not, free beer.

Ho...Ho....ho........ Merry Christmas

ani-santalaf.gif

" Give Peace a Chance"

Ho Ho Ho !!!!

Ho Ho Ho !!!
Merry Christmas !!
Ho Ho Ho !!!
Happy New Year !!

Al

Hey Santa Sadoun, Don't eat to much!:hungry: over the Holidays.....
And enjoy some FTA:rolleyes:

Happy holidays to you, until we meet again.
Happy holidays to you, keep smilin' until then.
Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song and bring the snowy weather.

Happy holidays to you, 'till we meet again.

All I want for Christmas is FULL HD and lots of it !!! Please Santa??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)