Sadoun New Address

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
We have moved to a new address (it is only a couple of miles from the old address):

Sadoun Satellite Sales
2747 Westbelt Dr
Columbus, OHIO 43228, USA

Office Hours & Live Phone Service (EST):
Mon - Thu: 9AM-7PM
Friday: 9AM - 6PM
Sat: 9AM - 4PM
Sun: Closed

Toll Free 1-888-519-9595 (USA Callers Only)
Tel: 1-614-529-9560 (USA and Non-USA callers)
Fax: 1-614-529-9570

$256.30 (including fees and taxes) round-trip from Hartford (ok, Chicopee) to Columbus on Skybus. ;) ;)

Yea, but you think they'd let me bring back a 1.2m dish as carry-on baggage? :D
I sure a hell wouldn't trust it to the baggage mishandlers! :eek:

I've been itching to buy a meter, more cable and connectors from Sadoun, but I've been having issues dealing with a return for something else that I purchased.

Unfortunately, I rarely get my call returned from the returns deparment. I'm still waiting on a return call from last week.

Hi Scott. Nice Avatar.

You are invited to attend our 1st annual Satvention Parking Lot sale event. Everything will be on display as well as on sale with special discounts on most products during this sale event only. This will be a good chance to stock up on complete satellite systems, hardware, dishes, ignal
meters, cable and installation supplies; and a wide variety of accessories.

In addition to our new stock, we will make available to you many items of overstock, close-outs, re-furbished out of the box, scratch & dent, and discontinued products for sale. All in excellent working condition.​

Event Exclusive Features:
• “Door crashing” 8-10AM sale,
• "While quantity lasts” sale,
• "Limited quantities available" at a special price sale.
• “First come first served” sale
• Door Giveaways
• Dealers Specials & HOT List
• Product demonstrations
• FREE HH Motor Installation Training (2 sessions / day)

See PDF attachment for the list of Door Crashing Sale items that will be available between 8-10AM Sat & Sunday (Limited 1 each per customer). Limited quantity at these prices, 1st come 1st served.

These and other sales items will be available, so come on over.

Attachments

• Sales_Flyer.pdf
    176.2 KB · Views: 176
We had great time and the weather was like spring. Saturday was much bussier than Sunday.

Most people requested that we do it semi-annually. So, we will plan another one for next Spring.

Some people drove from Virginia, West Virginia, KY, IN, and MI.

We will do it again. Also we may have a monthly Saturday event during the Summer and Spring.

Here are some pictures: Sadoun SatVention* 2007 photos

wow even some toroidal T-55 & T-90's pictured..... those aren't even listed on the site :eek:
nice pictures maybe i can save my pennies and make the next one :D

ohio in the spring hmmm ice ...snow.... :rolleyes:

wow even some toroidal T-55 & T-90's pictured..... those aren't even listed on the site :eek:

Hehe....I grabbed the two T-90's :) There were some missing parts, but nothing I can't replace IMO. Jamal gave me a great deal !

Definately looking forward to the next event!

Will do. probably won't have time until sept but I should be able to make it work for two full dishes. One is definately going on the west side of the house for G10 (123-83). The other is up for grabs. I picked up a Digitech motor ($39 :) ) for a 90cm. Since it can go 80 deg, I'd like to test it out for the atlantic sats (12.5W to 45W). If it works then I might put the 2nd T-90 on the roof. Still got the channelmaster on the east side. That is good from about 43 to 82. Not a place i want to waste a T-90.

Only regret I have about the satvention is not taking the open box 6ft dish. For 69 dollars, I might have taken the rath from the wife. What really sucks is that she sounded like she'd be cool with it IF it can mount on the roof.

Oh well....maybe next spring ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)