Price $199.99 (FREE SHIPPING 48 States)

14-1.jpg

Base is not included
LNBF & Motor are optional

Click Here To Order

• Dish comes with a Universal type Roof, Wall mount with side support struts
  • 40mm LNBF holder included.
  • White color available only.
  • Dish has a rectangular style tubing to hold LNBF.
  • DSS LNBFs will mount directly to the LNBF arm without the need to use the LNBF holder.
  • Works great for commercial satellite reception as well
  • Floor mount and LNBF are optional.

Specs. & pictures:
http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Products/F...sh-antenna.htm

REFLECTOR

Type Offset
Offset Angle 24.62 0
Short Axis 120 cm (47")
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Long[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial] Axis[/FONT] 132 cm (52")
Aperture Efficiency 75% min.
C – Band Gain @ 4.0 GHz 32.78 dB
KU – Band Gain @12.5 GHz 43.32 dB
F/D Ratio 0.6
Focus Length 720 mm (28.3")
Material Galvanized Steel
Finish Polyester Powder Coating
Color OFF WHITE

MOUNTING
Mounting Type Ground, Pole & Wall Mount
Adjustment Type AZ / EL Mount
Elevation Angle Range 25° - 77°; 17° - 90°
Azimuth 0° - 360°
Material Steel
LNBF Arm Length 755mm (29 3/4")
LNBF Arm Support Struts Length 901mm (35 1/2")
Finish Polyester Powder Coating
Color OFF WHITE
Pole Diameter Acceptable 45 – 75 mm (1.75" - 3")
Net Weight 31[FONT=Verdana, Arial] lbs reflector and brackets without floor mount [/FONT]

ENVIRONMENT

Operational Winds 25 m / sec
Survival Winds 50 m / sec
Ambient Temperature -40°C ~ +60°C
Relative Humidity 0 ~ 100 %

[FONT=Verdana, Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Shipping box comparison[/FONT]​

This offer is for a limited time (expiring 5/31/09) or while supplies last.
Sorry no rain-checks.

Ok forum fans, now you have no excuse not to start your Mini - BUD project where you can get KU and C-Band (most satellites) on one small dish.

Mini BUD project:
To complete your Mini BUD project you will need to get the following additional components that work well with the above dish:

Last edited:
what do I need to do in order to get the fee shipping? I tried to order one but the shipping came up to $140+, I'm in NY.

Hi guys. This is a special offer not yet available on our website. We will add the link to order it at this special price tomorrow.

whats the catch? Shipping to a residential area is killer on these ;)

Also it says "Floor base not included"...so is it the dish and arm? You have to spring for your own mast if you dont mount it on a motor?

Iceberg, I know it is way too expensive to ship, but our lose is your gain. We wanted to make it an easy decision for people to order this good dish and not worry about shipping fees.

The floor mount as you see in the above picture is not included. However, it does include a heavy duty Roof/Wall mount like you see at the bottom right side of the below picture:

Attachments

• FC120-073.jpg
    FC120-073.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 290
wow nice deal, too bad I just got a FS6D from you Sadoun (ebay# 390043667127)

Iceberg, I know it is way too expensive to ship, but our lose is your gain. We wanted to make it an easy decision for people to order this good dish and not worry about shipping fees.
understandable ;)

The floor mount as you see in the above picture is not included. However, it does include a heavy duty Roof/Wall mount like you see at the bottom right side of the below picture:

cool. Just wanted to make sure folks got some type of a mount ;)

Now if you live close to Sadoun you can go get it for $149.00 Pick Up Local! :)

I might get one later on!! Sadoun is only one Hour a Half hour away from me! I just ordered a new M2 system last week for a guy! They need an M-3 system with this dish in a bundle! I would be installing those!

Great Offer Sadoun!!

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

I currently have a Fortec Star 90cm dish and SG2100 H-H mover. I am having trouble locking Ku dvb-s2 feeds. If I switch to the 120cm Fortec dish, will I be able to lock Ku dvb-s2 feeds? Will this 120cm dish work with my existing SG2100 motor?

I currently have a Fortec Star 90cm dish and SG2100 H-H mover. I am having trouble locking Ku dvb-s2 feeds. If I switch to the 120cm Fortec dish, will I be able to lock Ku dvb-s2 feeds? Will this 120cm dish work with my existing SG2100 motor?

I would say that would be stretching the SG2100 weight limits a bit. Need a Heavy Duty motor to turn this big boy; it is quite a heavy dish! I remember Iceberg saying this dish was heavy when he got his! I would say the Fortec 120 is about the same weight.

Might want to get a Sadoun PowerTech DG380 or a HH90 or a HH120 to move this dish!

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

yes and no

I did try it last night but not the best night (or me being the brightest) to do it...slight drizzle and 35+ mph winds. Smart time to try a couple projects at once ;)
Its back down as I have some other work to do first to find a good way to mount the dish.

yes and no

I did try it last night but not the best night (or me being the brightest) to do it...slight drizzle and 35+ mph winds. Smart time to try a couple projects at once ;)
Its back down as I have some other work to do first to find a good way to mount the dish.

Can't wait to see it when you do! Bet it is still cold up there! Will be waiting on updates on your 120, get us some pictures my man! :D

Sadoun, is there a possibility of purchasing only the "heavy duty Roof/Wall mount" separatley as an accessory?

Sadoun, is there a possibility of purchasing only the "heavy duty Roof/Wall mount" separatley as an accessory?

I asked Sadoun the same question via Ebay and here is the reply (c/p)

"Yes, we can sell you just the mount. It is $49 plus S/H. http://sadoun.com/Sat/Products/Fortec-Star/Dishes/100cm-3.jpg call us at 1-888-519-9595 and ask to speak to Natalie. Tel her you just need the mount like in the picture for the 100/120 cm dish"

I asked Sadoun the same question via Ebay and here is the reply (c/p)

"Yes, we can sell you just the mount. It is $49 plus S/H. http://sadoun.com/Sat/Products/Fortec-Star/Dishes/100cm-3.jpg call us at 1-888-519-9595 and ask to speak to Natalie. Tel her you just need the mount like in the picture for the 100/120 cm dish"

Thanks for the link. I'm looking for something like this with struts (support arms) that can support a 1.2m dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts