Sadoun Offer: 120 cm Dish $199.99 delivered

Status
Please reply by conversation.

I got a simular pole like that that my 80CM is on! Mine is made by Skywalker. They are the same pole mount! ;)

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Great! My DG380 motor will now have a strong mount while hanging to my 1.2M dish.:up

That tall mount should do the trick Babadem! Mine has been up for 3 + years now with no problem! Then again my 80 CM is much lighter than the 120 CM so make sure you mount it good! You’re going to love the extra height that this pole mount gives you! But I would venture to say with a 120 CM dish, it will probably look like it is sitting on the pole mount that comes with it! I would say also there is no room for flimsy mounting with this dish! Bolt her down nice and tight!

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

We will take off $20 each (10% off) if you order 2 or more.

You can just order 2 for $400 as listed, then let me know. I will get on paypal and refund you $40.

Thanks for the link. I'm looking for something like this with struts (support arms) that can support a 1.2m dish.

the j-mount works quite good with this dish (I use a j-mount and channel angle-iron supports for extra secure mounting to keep the top part plumb) and then I put my hh120 motor and the dish on top of that. I believe the j-mount will even plumb up if you put the foot flat on a ground on a flat board. If I pick up a second 120cm dish, the foot will be on a flat surface rather than an upright surface like my first 120cm install.

and to all, after you get it, check out the fortec star 120cm thread(s) on this site for some easy mods that will make your dish really perform much better than it would as factory constructed.

the j-mount works quite good with this dish (I use a j-mount and channel angle-iron supports for extra secure mounting to keep the top part plumb) and then I put my hh120 motor and the dish on top of that. I believe the j-mount will even plumb up if you put the foot flat on a ground on a flat board. If I pick up a second 120cm dish, the foot will be on a flat surface rather than an upright surface like my first 120cm install.

and to all, after you get it, check out the fortec star 120cm thread(s) on this site for some easy mods that will make your dish really perform much better than it would as factory constructed.

Thanks for your input. My dish is the Geosatpro 1.2m Dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts