Sadoun vs Fortec 6' cband dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I may have one, will have to go back and look thru the pile :) For sure, I have plenty of remotes left for the GBox. Remote anyone? :D

Looking at when you joined this forum and your post count, we are close. Man time flies.

Hi Folks,

We are out of stock on the polar mounts for the 6ft dishes. We have plenty of reflectors (6 panels and support arms) and floor masts. In another word, we don't have a complete 6ft dish to ship. If you look at the picture here, we have parts 1 thru 7, 15,19,20.

Hello Mr. Sadoun,

I haven't seen you in here much for some time. Welcome again. Your advice here is appreciated.

thank you

I may have one, will have to go back and look thru the pile :) For sure, I have plenty of remotes left for the GBox. Remote anyone? :D

Looking at when you joined this forum and your post count, we are close. Man time flies.

......and how can I get replacement GBox remote? You have it listed on your site?

Anybody want a Sadoun 6 footer with polar mount for $75, or maybe a trade for a working Gbox if you have a working spare (I specifically need a Gbox, not a Vbox). I paid full price ($212.44 with shipping) for it end of June of last year, and then ended up dismounting it and putting up a 10 footer. You'd have to install your own feed and 18" actuator. The dish reflector itself is completely together right now and in my shed, but the feed arms and the polar mount is separated from the reflector at the moment. It is a VERY good dish for a 6 footer. The panels can be separated fairly easily to fit in a minivan or something. There's a few good assembly threads here that I used to put this together.

Located in Mid-Michigan, I do not want to ship this. Feel free to PM me for arrangements if anybody is interested. Wife is going to see the two Winegard Pinnacles I brought home tonight when she leaves for work tomorrow, and I'm gonna be in the dog-house, so selling the 6 footer off and a night out with the money might help, lol.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts