SAFE TV Available on Glorystar - Your Input is Requested

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Safe TV Call Letters

Does Safe TV have call letters? I know it used to KSBN but it is not any more... I want to add them to my Titan TV listings

SafeTV sold the call letters KSBN. I believe they just go by SafeTV now. Great channel. I financially support them monthly.

actually they sold the transmitter for channel 57 to Daystar. I think SafeTV technically owns the call sign KSBN (Daystar uses KWOG as the call sign)

when I tried on Titan to add KSBN or Safe I get what looks like Daystar listings

Out of curiosity, has SafeTV become exclusive to satellite / IPTV? Is it on cable or otherwise carried in any form in its local market? Perhaps on a digital subchannel?

If they have become satellite / IPTV exclusive, I have to wonder how they meet expenses. Perhaps the satellite & IPTV audiences are more generous that I might assume them to be.

I send a monthly pledge to SafeTV. I know they have web-streaming and are on some satellites in the eastern hemisphere where fta is used by more than it is here in North America.

I had not heard they were on FTA outside of North America. It's starting to make more sense to me now. I was honestly just concerned about how they would meet expenses, but I suppose they have found a way to make it work.

I checked their website and all it shows is SA IPTV and Glorystar

I checked the local cable systems near there and none carry it....and since they sold their transmitter license to Daystar I'm wondering what they're thinking....

Perhaps, given the opportunity that various local religious broadcasters have to carry digital subchannels, SAFE TV ought to consider marketing their station as a "drop in" 24/7 digital network. SAFE TV would gain access to more viewers, and since most religious broadcasters either cannot or will not go HD, there would be no loss of quality in the main digital programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts