Samsung Ts360

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kdarcangelis870

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 5, 2005
I just inherited a Samsung TS360 from a friend who just upgraded to the H20. The receiver pops up with a message "Service is not Availible" sometimes while I am flipping through channels. It also seems to randomly freeze up so then I have to go and reboot it. Does anybody else experience this problem, or is this receiver just about to die?

The TS360 is not what I would call a reliable receiver. Between rebooting by itself, adding channels to custom program guides, and just plain freezing there is nothing wrong with it. Like the last poster though, I've gotten used to it. hope the H20 is better!

One more thing I forgot to mention. My local Ota channels that I have programmed into the guide sometimes move themselves to the delete list. Have any of you experienced this and Does directv have a free H20 upgrade for customers that have an HD receiver but do not suscribe to the hd pack? If not, I hope Samsung comes out with new firmware for this receiver. They seem to send new firmware to their receivers every year around june or july.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.