Sat W5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm wondering if once the current 4DTV datastream is gone if our units could just get hit without a MR for the 4160 EMM? If that is possible we could keep all our current mapping generics etc and sub to HITS. I think this may be possible once there is no 2 data streams conflicting. I did get the AI map in the summer and my 4096 (4D) EMM showed my subs on W5 and AI. In theory it should be the same the other way around. Testing will be needed once 1/4 hits and see what happens.

What "public relations" organization can help raise awareness of the potential (and former) C-band consumers, (and those upset by the small dishes) option we have still available? (W5) and...help tell the saga? And, who would step to the plate to tell it? There's plenty of us here, but if we want to grow the numbers as indicated, MORE people need to know! Granted we're talking standard definition, but the buzzwords of "choice" and "fair pricing" go far in getting attention of the larger media!

Not necessarily a "public relations" organisation but rather social media. Facebook, Twitter and even a web page would certainly get the word out at a very minimal cost.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)