Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
This End of Year Inventory Clearance Sale is only offered to Authorized Satellite AV Resellers and SATELLITE GUYS MEMBERS!

Orders will only be accepted by telephone through end of business day on January 16th, 2009. Please contact us Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 5 pm and Friday 8 am - 4 pm, Pacific Time.

Quantities are limited and items will be sold "AS IS" and guaranteed to be fully operational and not DOA. Confirmed defective items will be be issued a credit or exchanged for similar item at the discretion of Satellite AV. Please note that several items have a minimum quality purchase. Shipping cost will be provided by quote at time of order.

Remote Controls
1.00 Remote Control - Coolsat 4000 5000 Models - RM-COL5000 - 3 Remaining 12/19/2008
.50 Remote Control - Fortec Star Classic - RM-FOR CLASSIC

Lacuna Meter Parts

2.00 Lacuna AC Battery Charger (Channel Master 1009, SatHawk 3000, OEMs) - ME-LAC AC ADAPT
2.00 Lacuna Car Charger MK II and III (Channel Master 1009, SatHawk 3000, OEMs) - ME-LAC BAT 1009
10.00 Lacuna Soft Vinyl Case MK II (Channel Master 1009, SatHawk 3000, OEMs) - PT-LAC SOFTCASE
10.00 Lacuna Soft Vinyl Case MK III (SatHawk 4000) - PT-MK3 VINY CAS
10.00 Lacuna Factory Packed Batteries Mk II (Channel Master 1009, SatHawk, OEMs) - ME LAC AC BAT 1009
10.00 Lacuna Factory Packed Batteries Mk III (SatHawk 4000) - PT-MK3 BATTERY

LNBF’s

2.00 Dish Network Twin LNB - DPPRO - 1 Remaining 12/19/2008
6.00 Prime Focus Single STD Satellite LNBF - LN- GEO SL1P
5.00 Single UNV FTA Satellite LNBF- Mini - LN-GEO UL1 BLT
2.00 C-Band adaptor for offset dishes - AC-CBAND ADAPT

Dishes
32.00 GeoSatpro 90cm Off Set Dishes (without LNBF side support arms)
Min. Order 20 unit bulk purchase (not individually boxed) - DS-GEO 90 CM
75.00 Azure Shine 1.8 Meter Prime Focus Satellite Dish (4 in stock)- DS-GEO 1.8PRIME - 3 Remaining 12/19/2008
38.00 Azure shine 90cm offset dishes with thick .9mm reflector. (branded 3ABN)
Individually boxed, ready for individual shipping. Min. order 1 pallet = 12+ dishes) shipped from Illinois
200.00 GeoSatpro 2.4 Meter Prime Focus Satellite Dish (will include GEOSATpro C1 LNBF at no additional cost if available) - DS-GEO 2.4m

Accessories

.25 S-Video Cables 6’ - AC-CBL SVIDEO
.25 RCA Cables 6’ - AC-CABL RCA AV
.75 Diplexer Sat and Antenna - AC-DIPLEX 2 W 1P
.75 4X1 DiSEqC Switch - AC-DIS 4X1 GEO
.25 RS-232 Serial Cable - 6' - 9 Pin F TO 9 Pin F- AC-CBL SERIAL F

Additional Accessories Parts

20.00 Hyundai manufactured Novasat 9000CI, 4000CI, 3000 Satellite Receiver
(Minimum 5) - RE-NOVA
1.00 Coolsat 4000 Power Supplies - PT-COL AC BOARD
25.00 Maxtor Diamond Hard Drive - Max 16 120 GB ATA/133 HDD (Refurb.) - PT-HD 120 5400R

Last edited:
Here is an incredible deal for the right person!
First $100 plus shipping takes all!

We just found a box in the upper racks of the warehouse containing Lacuna Satellite meters. These meters are unknown operating condition, but all MKIII meters appear like new.

• Four MKIII units are in like new cosmetic condition complete with AC and car chargers and soft cases. They may have been returns or ???
  • Three are disassembled MKIII units with additional parts and one disassembled used MKII with parts and soft case.
  • Several additional motherboards, tuners, etc.

Please view the attached images carefully. There are no manuals and will be no technical support offered. This sale is final with no returns or exchanges.

Attachments

• DSCN1924.JPG
    DSCN1924.JPG
    272.8 KB · Views: 364
  • DSCN1925.JPG
    DSCN1925.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 247
  • DSCN1926.JPG
    DSCN1926.JPG
    237.2 KB · Views: 248
  • DSCN1927.JPG
    DSCN1927.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 222
  • DSCN1928.JPG
    DSCN1928.JPG
    249 KB · Views: 233
  • DSCN1929.JPG
    DSCN1929.JPG
    279.7 KB · Views: 289
  • DSCN1930.JPG
    DSCN1930.JPG
    243 KB · Views: 239
  • DSCN1931.JPG
    DSCN1931.JPG
    282 KB · Views: 236
  • DSCN1932.JPG
    DSCN1932.JPG
    316.4 KB · Views: 291
I'd like the meters but do they have north america sats allready programmed and there is updates available?Can't tell from the pics but do they have an lcd display showing the sat?I could just be blind from looking at snow all afternoon but...

Crap cant call now anyway it's after hours..Take paypal?

Last edited:
We will also include MANY MK II and MK III motherboards, SNIM tuners from the parts and recycle bin.... A Big box of parts!

We are selling these meters and parts without support or warranty. They are items of unknown history or condition. Usually they have the North American data sets loaded from the factory, but it is unknown what data is loaded on these units. There is no warranty.

To learn more about these meters, please visit the manufacturer's website:
http://www.metersupport.co.uk/

Data sets, loader software and software for composing or modifying the satellite/transponder data with a PC is available from the manufacturers website:
http://www.metersupport.co.uk/sat3loader.htm
(the MK III is the same as the MK IV)

Accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and PayPal (with verified address).

I'd like the meters but do they have north america sats allready programmed and there is updates available?Can't tell from the pics but do they have an lcd display showing the sat?I could just be blind from looking at snow all afternoon but...

Crap cant call now anyway it's after hours..Take paypal?

The GEOSATpro 2.4M is a polar mount type. For additional information check out:
http://satelliteav.com/shop/item/DS-GEO+2.4PRIME

Shipping will depend on if the address is commercial, loading dock, or residential. Commercial addresses with a loading dock are the least expensive. Please call or email sales@satelliteav.com with the specifics. Our CSRs will run a quote for you.

Brian, does the 2.4 meter dish come with a polar mount and could you give me a idea of the shipping to 34997 zip? [Stuart,Fl]

Would the "Prime Focus Single STD Satellite LNBF - LN- GEO SL1P" work on an 8' prime focus dish? I was thinking of setting it up as an AZ/EL/fixed dish, for experimentation only.

It's a buttonhook and I was assuming I would have to adapt the LNBF to it somehow, and probably have to stablilze the feed support with guy wires.

I looked on your site and it said "0.5-0.7 F/D ratio" (if that is the same unit?) and I'm assuming my dish is in the 0.3-0.4 F/D ratio range, didn't know if that would be a problem.

Also, was wondering what the "
C-Band adaptor for offset dishes - AC-CBAND ADAPT" is, I couldn't find it on your website, thanks. :)

Do you still have those 2.4 m in stock. If so please figure out the shipping cost for zip code 33415(residential)

Would the "Prime Focus Single STD Satellite LNBF - LN- GEO SL1P" work on an 8' prime focus dish? I was thinking of setting it up as an AZ/EL/fixed dish, for experimentation only.

It's a buttonhook and I was assuming I would have to adapt the LNBF to it somehow, and probably have to stablilze the feed support with guy wires.

This LNBF is specifically produced for prime focus dishes. The LNBF is a standard 40mm throat, so you may need to be creative to mount the LNBF in the buttonhook mount.

I looked on your site and it said "0.5-0.7 F/D ratio" (if that is the same unit?) and I'm assuming my dish is in the 0.3-0.4 F/D ratio range, didn't know if that would be a problem.
LNBFs are designed for specific F/D range to properly illuminate the reflector. A mismatch will over or under illuminate the reflector and could affect the signal levels by either not collecting the full amount of collected signal or picking up terrestrial noise if picking up signal off the edges of the reflector. Usually this mismatch will not have a major effect.

Also, was wondering what the "
C-Band adaptor for offset dishes - AC-CBAND ADAPT" is, I couldn't find it on your website, thanks. :)

MOUNT FOR C-BAND LNBF - SatelliteAV, LLC.
Allows the mounting of C-band or CK-band feedhorns or LNBFs to be mounted on an offset dish.

This LNBF is specifically produced for prime focus dishes. The LNBF is a standard 40mm throat, so you may need to be creative to mount the LNBF in the buttonhook mount.

LNBFs are designed for specific F/D range to properly illuminate the reflector. A mismatch will over or under illuminate the reflector and could affect the signal levels by either not collecting the full amount of collected signal or picking up terrestrial noise if picking up signal off the edges of the reflector. Usually this mismatch will not have a major effect.

MOUNT FOR C-BAND LNBF - SatelliteAV, LLC.[/color][/u][/b] Allows the mounting of C-band or CK-band feedhorns or LNBFs to be mounted on an offset dish.

Thank you, I'll be calling next week. :)

bought 4 of the diplexer's from sat av.I want to hook up my antenna and sat on one cable,but I have an antenna booster,so do I need a diplexer that has two power pass ports.I think I know,but I want to make sure.

Babcea-
The Antenna Booster needs to be before or after the Diplexers

Antenna--------->Booster----------->Diplexer--------->Diplexer-------->Antenna Tuner
LNB----------------------------PPass/..................................\PPass------------------>Sat Receiver

or

Antenna Tuner---------<Booster-----------<Diplexer---------Diplexer<--------<Antenna
Sat Receiver<-----------------------<PPass/..................................\PPass------------------<LNB

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts