Satellite AV Contest - GEOSATpro microHD - Enter to Win - Drawing on 6/11/2012

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thank you to everyone who entered and shared a story of their favorite childhood summer activity! There sure were some great stories and memories. Many of your stories sounded so familiar and reminded me of those simpler days....

Congratulations to two winners of the GEOSATpro microHD Satellite HD Receiver:

iammike and putney have been randomly selected by Satellite AV staff to receive a free microHD and free shipping to any continental US or Canada address. You both will receive a PM requesting your contact and shipping information. You must reply within 10 business days or the prize will be awarded to another member, drawn from this contest thread.

Thank you again for your interest in the GEOSATpro microHD and for sharing your great stories!

Another contest will be started in a few hours for two more microHD receivers.

Congrats to the winners and Thanks to Brian for the Contest.

Congrats to the winners. I think they will really enjoy this receiver. With a new contest starting, will it be opened in a new thread or will it continue in this thread? Will the drawing take names of those that already posted in this thread or will we need to post again?

Congrats to the winners. I think they will really enjoy this receiver. With a new contest starting, will it be opened in a new thread or will it continue in this thread?
new thread
Will the drawing take names of those that already posted in this thread or will we need to post again?
you will have to repost as I'm sure the entry question will be different ;)

Congrats to the winners! iammike & putney you lucky guys.:)

Thanks for the chance to win a microHD SatelliteAV!

I grew up along the Squehanna River in Central Pa and loved wading in the shallow water and lifting rocks to catching Craw Dads.
My step brother built me a boat by bending plywood which I propelled with a long pole and it would allow me to explore the islands in the middle of the 1/2 mile wide river.

Wow, I just got home from my store a few minutes ago and checked my messages. What a great surprise! Many thanks to Brian for having the drawing and even more so for the hard work on the microHD.

Thanks to all for the congrats! I'm looking forward to putting the microHD through it's paces and writing a review.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)