Satellite guys Exclusive! Mad Scientist! 129 ON BOTH SUPERDISHES!

guys i'm not very good with satelites, but i have a dish 500 with dual lnbs. I'm trying to get 119 and 110 but instead i get 119 and 129, what can I do? i'm in the bahamas. I would also like to know if i use two sw21 switches will i be able to make a superdish? using another dish and lnb i think my receiver is a MPEG2. thanks in advanced

makaveli said:
guys i'm not very good with satelites, but i have a dish 500 with dual lnbs. I'm trying to get 119 and 110 but instead i get 119 and 129, what can I do? ...
Swing your dish over to the East about 10 degrees.

goaliebob99 or someone else... can you repost pictures of 129 on a 121 superdish... I am just curious to see how much of a spacer people have would up using... in my personal extensive experience with other dishes (for example I have an old Hughes elliptical dish that has 101,110,119 and 91 tied to 101) I wound up using a spacer perhaps 3mm thick no more metal piece and slightly lowered the focus of the LNB... I am curious to see others pictures of the 121 Superdish with their added 129 LNB and signal strength....

Also, apparently cascading a DPP44 and DP21 has not been a problem, yet has anyone found significant difference in signal strength depending on DP21 placement (ie right next to the DPP44 on ROOF - ie by the dish) or close to the rciever. I would certainly prefer to place it right next to DPP44 on the dish so as not to run any extra cables..... on the same note has anyone tried having more then one reciever cascaded to DP21 on the DP44 ... ie for example Inputs #1 and #2 casced to DP21s (both going to a twin DPRO Lnb - 129).....

Thanks

P.S. any success with 6000 and 5 sats in above setup?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts