Satellite System for the NorthWest

Status
Please reply by conversation.

africa-sat

Original poster
Dec 2, 2007
Vancouver, WA
Hello

I'm looking for informations on a satellite dish/receiver that is capable of receiving a clear satellite signal here in the NW (Vancouver, WA) ?. the problem is that I live in a condominium complexes that has restrictions on the size of the dishes allowed:(.

Also, can you guys PLEASE tell me what Satellites you can watch from here?, is HOTBIRD 13° one of them:confused:

Thanks.

Unfortunately you can not see Hotbird from your location.

You should be able to see 53.0°W to ~179.0°W. (As long as you have a clear view)

Take a look at TheList.

What are the size restrictions, most places have to follow the FCC rule allowing up to a 39" dish.

:welcome

I'm about 115 miles east of you and bought the TBN Glorystar package. For $200 plus shipping I am very happy with the setup. (The only problem I had was poor quality original carriage bolts for the post/dish clamp. Replacements were better.) I am not sure what you want from hotbird, but I was told several of their channels are on G25- TBN & Loveworld, maybe others. I have an excellent signal but am at 2214 feet with no obstructions over the Goodnoe Hills.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RTPi-i'm going crazy

Starchoice through sat switch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)