SatelliteAV / Fortec System Giveaway

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I got bogged down at the office today so sorry for the late drawing.

I am amazed at how many people entered to win this contest! Thank you for all the entries!

Also a big thank you to the folks from SatelliteAV for this great prize.

Tonight's winner has been picked by my 4 year old son who can't read, but I asked him to pick and he said "That one!"

so the winner is...

BEAGLE

Congrats to Beagle, you are the winner of a Complete Free to Air Satellite System from SatelliteAV, this system includes everything you need to get started in the amazing world of Free To Air Television, including a Fortec Mercury II Satellite Receiver!

Congrats again Beagle! And thanks again to all for entering, and once again a big thank you to SatelliteAV for their support of SatelliteGuys and for providing this great prize!

Woo hoo! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I never win anything, can't believe Scotty Jr. pulled through for me! Way to go Jr.!:up

Can't wait to play with my new toy!

Thanks again!:D :D

Congratulations Beagle!!!!
We have sent you a PM and will ship your system today!

Thank you to everyone who entered!

SatelliteAV would like to thank SatelliteGuys for the opportunity to participate in the best satellite forum around! We appreciate the emails with great product ideas and suggestions that members share. Thank you for helping to make Satellite AV a success throughout Canada, US, and now Mexico!!!

Look for another SatelliteGuys / SatelliteAV contest in the near future!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts